G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Help

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Help

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 am

Hey guys does anyone know where I can find the classic Adidas 3 striped suit? I want to buy one so bad but cant find them.
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

spear
United States of America

Re: Help

Post by spear » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Yes there is one. swimwear4men.com. It's in Austria, however don't let that slow you down. They work very fast and mail comes just as fast as if it were from the US. I bought a couple pair, however I'm not all that thrilled with the adidas 3 stripe. I have suits I like better such as the sporti euro brief from swimoutlet.com

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 am

I ran into the same difficulty:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=137936
Bought from bike24, located in Germany I think. But I have to agree with Spear; I have others that fit much better. Aussiebum Swish, or get a Turbo suit if you're feeling very bold.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Thank you for the link, I went to the site and they wanted 49 altogether for the suit and shipping. sigh

I guess I will keep looking for a cheaper alternative. I just really want the badass 3 striped suit lol.
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:09 pm

merken

Post by merken » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:08 am

They seem to be getting more and more difficult to find.

I bought a pair with green stripes from here: http://www.houseofswim.com/store/men/ad ... ?color=red The sides were a little bit longer than my preference, but they are good for lap swimming.

Next, I bought a pair from http://www.swimwear4men.com. They are REALLY tiny. I don't think I'd ever wear them swimming laps, but they would be fun at the beach or a pool party. Even though the merchant is in Austria, the merchandise arrived fairly quickly.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:49 pm

I recently bought 3-strippers from both swimwer4men and Bike24, both arrived quicker then from AussieBum. They were pricey, but I had to feed my addiction, and this is a much healthier addiction, and less pricey the others!
Let's keep it brief.