G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Does anyone know about the brand Desmiit?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:21 am

Googling "Desmiit swimwear" doesn't seem to return any results of an official website. Some of them are sold on Amazon US for USD$10 / pair. Does anyone know about this brand? Can you please comment on the sizing and quality? Thank you. :P

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:16 am

You'll find a lot of images and reviews of Desmitt on this forum. Here's a review I originally posted on them.

Desmiit Suits on Amazon
viewtopic.php?t=138827

And another thread
viewtopic.php?t=138971

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

ChicagoDan

Re: Does anyone know about the brand Desmiit?

Post by ChicagoDan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:24 am

I have a pair of Desmit, and it is one of my favorites. The sizing on Amazon is pretty acurate, an Asian L is a US small. The material is very comfortable, and they seem to be well made. I plan on ordering a couple more soon.

SpeedoMattFL

Post by SpeedoMattFL » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:46 pm

timinauckland wrote:Googling "Desmiit swimwear" doesn't seem to return any results of an official website. Some of them are sold on Amazon US for USD$10 / pair. Does anyone know about this brand? Can you please comment on the sizing and quality? Thank you. :P
i dont think they have an official website, the tags have a website on them but it doesnt go anywhere

US size M = desmit size xl in my experience

i just got the remaining colors of this one, been wearing the red one most of the summer

quality is pretty good for the price, they are also available on ebay and aliexpress for slightly lower prices than amazon depending on what suit your looking at
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (34.45 KiB) Viewed 5895 times

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:30 am

I would agree with the reviews above re size and quality. Def worth adding to your collection. I bought mine on ebay for about £4 direct from China, just search on ebay. Hope this helps any questions just ask.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:55 am

From amazon.com I bought the dark grey one with orange stripes in the post above. They're a good buy. I bought their "L" size. I'm a U.S. small (30") and it fit okay. Actually fit a little looser than some of my other Asian suits. Suits from Japan seem to run the smallest (and tend to be very expensive for the brand names like Arena and Speedo). Suits from Thailand and China run a little larger.
Long time Speedo® lover

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:18 am

I'm not sure whether I want the brand name covering my bulge area. I want others (who are interested) to look at my bulge, not playing scrabble game reading the brand name :lol:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 am

timinauckland wrote:I'm not sure whether I want the brand name covering my bulge area. I want others (who are interested) to look at my bulge, not playing scrabble game reading the brand name :lol:
Well if someone is short sighted you could enlarge the writing to make it easier seen!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:58 am

Desmiit is definitely a value! I have a suit by them as well (white, with blue stripes on the side), and for about $10USD off Amazon, the suit is great quality. I'd recommend to buy one (just keep in mind sizing like the others have mentioned).
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)