G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Japanese Swimsuit Shop

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Japanese Swimsuit Shop

Post by aznspeedoboy » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Hi everyone and happy almost new year's!

Has anyone ever heard of/purchased from this website? : http://www.jpnswimming.net/

I've been looking to purchase Japanese-style speedos and the above website has a decent variety of the exact kinds of suits I've been lusting over. Thanks!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Japanese Swimsuit Shop

Post by diveguy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:27 am

I've seen that site before but forgot all about them. Fantastic resource. Thanks!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

nalpages

Post by nalpages » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:21 pm

I've been looking at that site recently. Haven't ordered from them before but do keep in mind that the Japanese sizing is very small. I have bought Arena briefs in Tokyo before, and while I usually wear size ~28-30 inches, the Japanese size L was uncomfortably snug. I would probably buy O in the future.

I'm curious exactly how transparent the lighter colours are. Update us if you order!

swimsuitcouplesc
United States of America

Post by swimsuitcouplesc » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Hey all,

We've ordered from that site with success several times (suits for both my wife and I). I second the advice above in that Japanese suit sizes run SMALL. Also, the transparent fabrics are as advertised, with the lighter the color the more sheer.

nalpages

Post by nalpages » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:48 am

swimsuitcouplesc wrote:Hey all,

We've ordered from that site with success several times (suits for both my wife and I). I second the advice above in that Japanese suit sizes run SMALL. Also, the transparent fabrics are as advertised, with the lighter the color the more sheer.
Thanks for the advice. Do you have any pics that give an indication of the transparency? Like...is it just a bit translucent, or totally transparent? Also, do you have any recommendation as to what size I should get if I would normally wear a 28-30 inch suit? L or O?

swimsuitcouplesc
United States of America

Post by swimsuitcouplesc » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:33 am

For both your questions, the answer will depend on the fabric type. I have a mostly white Asics brief that I would not be able to wear to my local beach. My wife has some pink and lighter colored suits that are see-through from a few feet away, but unless someone got really close she can get away with wearing.

I also have a suit from the site that I can and have worn to the pool for laps. It's not see through at all, being mostly blue and well lined.

I don't have any pics of me or my wife in these suits for examples.

My waist is 32 and I go with the XO size. Again, it depends on the fabric, but O is generally too tight to be comfortable and XO is sometimes nearly so.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but if you're worried about transparency, get darker colors and the choose the lined versions of the suits. And, if I were you buy a size up from what you think you would be. Hope that helps.

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:32 pm

What I am wearing is seobean. They are inexpensive. Like 12usd. The are very small!! Sit just over you but butt crack and need to be heavily groomed !!

Asics87T
Australia

Post by Asics87T » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:02 am

Hi guys, I have used jpnswimming a few times a and never had issues with them.

The only issue is the sizing a much smaller and I would recommend going two sizes up for a snug fit

Light coloured fabrics go transparent in water and the "asics" logo tends peel away from the suit after a few swims when the fabric becomes a little looser and stretches more (still snug)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (84.69 KiB) Viewed 11833 times

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Bringing up an old thread...these Asics briefs have been some of my favorite suits. They are about the briefest athletic suits you can buy. They are not cheap, especially with shipping, but the quality is very good. The material (85% polyester, 15% polyurethane) is rather thin and light but has very decent durability.

As said, they run small. I'm typically size 28, and these in size L are pretty tight on me, but acceptable. O would be okay for me too.