Welcome to the Speedo Forum!!!

This has become a great little online community of speedo and lycra enthusiasts. The forum is free but in order to combat spam and bots, after you register you need to email me your username so I can activate your account manually. My email is DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com (don't forget to include your username).

I can keep this forum free with your support by either donating (www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation) or joining my blog (www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org) or my main hardcore speedo site (www.SpeedoFetish.com).

Enjoy the forum and keep speedo'ing on guys!!!

Dave Evans
DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

Sheer rating 8/10

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

devildog
Netherlands

Re: Sheer rating 8/10

Post by devildog » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:14 am

I'm not looking to draw attention.. especially not at family oriented beaches.. maybe crazy but I'm interested in just being casual, normal.. not having to think about sheer, looseness, size, etc. Just being comfortable. Now I'm new to this so I hope to find a friend (or two, or three) who thinks the same way. Then if I should plan my vacation trips to Greece, Spain, Australia, USA or anywhere.. is secondary to it. I hope that makes sense.
be comfortable

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:14 am

That being said, I'm not embarrassed at crowded beaches or stuff but that's not the issue. I wear them for myself... gotta have comfort. That's it for me
be comfortable

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:13 pm

Not sure about nudist beaches but you might like this!
http://www.thesydneyskinny.com.au/

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:18 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:13 pm
Not sure about nudist beaches but you might like this!
http://www.thesydneyskinny.com.au/
Naw I read about that but that's not what I mean. I mean if my speedos get transparent when wet that shouldn't be a big deal on a clothing optional beach. I'm trying to get info on that.. which beaches are good, etc. I opened a thread for it viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140717
be comfortable

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:52 pm

I'm curious why AB created these so sheer. There was a guy here once who posted pics of him wearing the white ones, and it was pretty voyeuristic. I would love these at a private gathering, perhaps not a public beach.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:20 am

You look amazing!