G'day guys,

I run this forum at a cost to myself both in server resources, Kip's time in managing the technical stuff and in my time keeping it running and moderating things.

There are no pop-ups or banners ads every where like most other forums I visit. This is because, I hang out here and I hate those things.

I'm not sure if I want to continue the expense of running this forum.

So, I'm running a supporters drive. Please make a donation (www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation), or join either www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or www.SpeedoFetish.com. If you are already a member, drop me an email and let me know or if you cannot make a donation drop me an email as a sign of your support.

Depending on the response, I might suspend the forum this weekend.

Dave
DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

Rainbow (Gay Pride) Speedo

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Rainbow (Gay Pride) Speedo

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:21 am

Nate wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Not available in the UK. No surprise there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup, I was so annoyed at this. I'm hoping that as they did so well last year that they'll do the same this year but more internationally and with alot more stock. These sold out so quick in the US!
Hi Nate, I had already emailed speedo about this and the reply basically said that Speedo USA and Speedo UK are different companies. Speedo USA is a company that makes swimwear under license from Speedo International and because of this they make their own swimwear and designs. Speedo UK and speedo international are owned by the Pentland Group who head office is in Nottingham UK and they make their own swimwear so this means when SPEEDO USA makes a design the others (Speedo International, Speedo Australia & Speedo UK) won’t be making it because the design is registered to SPEEDO USA. I have come across this so often over the years with multiple emails asking if a design is coming to the UK.

Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:22 pm

I did not know this! Explains a lot!

Good investigating ;-)
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Marcus2315
Great Britain

Post by Marcus2315 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:34 am

That is really interesting! Explains why you can’t get speedo solar range in the UK or Europe but can in the US.
What a bizarre set up.

I love the pride speedo too - I like that it’s not a fully rainbowed brief but a little subtle flair.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 pm

This company do not have the gay pride Speedo brief but they have the solars and ship to the uk.
http://www.internationaljock.com/speedo ... 73803.html

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:10 pm

It's just getting them to the UK with out a massive customs tax... Boo, I'm so envious of all the Speedos on there!
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:12 pm

TBH they would probably only charge you £7.95 handling fee from the post office. I have ordered CK boxers from here in the past.

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:21 am
Nate wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Not available in the UK. No surprise there.

Yup, I was so annoyed at this. I'm hoping that as they did so well last year that they'll do the same this year but more internationally and with alot more stock. These sold out so quick in the US!
Hi Nate, I had already emailed speedo about this and the reply basically said that Speedo USA and Speedo UK are different companies. Speedo USA is a company that makes swimwear under license from Speedo International and because of this they make their own swimwear and designs. Speedo UK and speedo international are owned by the Pentland Group who head office is in Nottingham UK and they make their own swimwear so this means when SPEEDO USA makes a design the others (Speedo International, Speedo Australia & Speedo UK) won’t be making it because the design is registered to SPEEDO USA. I have come across this so often over the years with multiple emails asking if a design is coming to the UK.

Oh wow! I had no idea about that, thanks for the clarification!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:40 pm

I live to serve.

Marcus2315
Great Britain

Post by Marcus2315 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:55 pm

I’ve bought speedos (solar range) from international jock, it depends on the value obviously for having to pay tax.
It’s also having to pay the £8 Royal Mail handling fee. The customs charge might only be £3.

However it is so worth it, I adore my speedo solars and the 2xist briefs I’ve bought from there.

Back to the pride speedos - didn’t Adidas do a trunk pride pair? I’m sure Tom Daley was in them.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Rainbow Speedo across my ass looked great when I tried one on.Should have bought it