G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave Speedo Evans and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial donation please do. Any donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.SpeedoFetish.com

PREVAIL SPORT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Solar73
United States of America

PREVAIL SPORT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

Post by Solar73 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 am

PREVAIL SPORT is going out of business so everything on their site is on sale.
Almost everything is under $20. In anyone can comment on the sizing of their suits, please pass on the info as I have a feeling returns/exchanges might not be possible.

http://www.prevailsport.com/

speedolover

Re: PREVAIL SPORT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

Post by speedolover » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:31 am

Sad, they made some great pouch suits. The bulge truly provided great lift and projection for the entire package, Really hood the balls up and out

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 am

Any of their suits you would particularly recommend for showing a great bulge?

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:50 am

Prevail powerlifter design provides a great bulge, whether bikini, brief, or square cut. Take a look at the powerlifter design, you will like it