G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Arena USA Sale!

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

pburks
United States of America

Arena USA Sale!

Post by pburks » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:50 pm

Arena USA is having a web clearance sale- Max Life Briefs in lots of fun prints starting at $7. So of course I couldn't help myself and picked up a few. https://www.arenawaterinstinct.com/en_u ... rance.html

My first pairs of MaxLife briefs but I already love them and can't wait until this coronavirus shit is over to go back to the pool in them!
Attachments
ArenaMaxLifes.jpg
ArenaMaxLifes.jpg (125.44 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
IMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg (60.36 KiB) Viewed 4520 times
IMG_1376.jpg
IMG_1376.jpg (62.3 KiB) Viewed 4520 times
IMG_1374.jpg
IMG_1374.jpg (62.68 KiB) Viewed 4520 times
IMG_1372.jpg
IMG_1372.jpg (59.26 KiB) Viewed 4520 times

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Re: Arena USA Sale!

Post by aznspeedoboy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:08 pm

love the suits! thanks for sharing
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

speedorob86

Post by speedorob86 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:28 am

great pics and suits

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:16 pm

For anyone interested, this is a crazy good sale for Arena. Most other sites are still selling the same suits in the $20 dollar range...

I have been swimming in Arena suits for a couple years now and at this price, they have become my new favorite. Even though the site says the sides are 2.75", a size 28" is 2" (5 cm). They shrink their side seams according to the waist which I think is really good. I would bet once you get into the mid 30's it will become 2.75". I don't wear TYR's because they don't do this with their suits. Also, the suits sit lower on the waist.

Price and quality - you can't go wrong. Arena suits have never have gone this cheap on their site (except for this past post-Christmas sale) and now it looks like they are doing the sale again with even more suits.

The polyester suits fit a bit snug but they do stretch and I would say are pretty true to size. The Lycra suits fit true to size and will break down as a normal suit would in a highly chlorinated pool. You can use Swim Outlet to check out the reviews which generally tend to be great for Arena suits.
straight, married w/ kids.

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:42 am

Love Arena suits and love this sales price @ $7 - WOW!

Great tan lines from them too! ;)

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:52 am

pburks wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:50 pm
Arena USA is having a web clearance sale- Max Life Briefs in lots of fun prints starting at $7. So of course I couldn't help myself and picked up a few. https://www.arenawaterinstinct.com/en_u ... rance.html

My first pairs of MaxLife briefs but I already love them and can't wait until this coronavirus shit is over to go back to the pool in them!

Wow. This sale is amazing. Liking them all. The fit is perfect. Thanks11
Long time Speedo® lover

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:10 am

I've get several; nice suits. I've ordered twice.

They fit a bit snug, but are true to size, in my case. 34's.

I wore the ' Mixed Stripes' one for hours yesterday, doing my poolboy maintenance chores, reading and car washing.

Being polyester, they dry faster than lycra.

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:52 am

Couldn't resist the sale. Ordered two arenas and they seem great! Fit true to size for me. I like that they feel substantial, I'd feel comfortable swimming in them knowing they wouldn't fall off or come apart. Who knows when I'll be able to get in the water next though.