G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Carioca Swim Wear

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi
Canada

Carioca Swim Wear

Post by speedoboi » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:33 pm

I like their breifs, especially this one, but it's so expensive.

Here's the link: https://cariocawear.com/collections/bri ... mming-suit

Has anyone ever purchased this brand?

CanSpeedo
Canada

Re: Carioca Swim Wear

Post by CanSpeedo » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Wow. That’s something. 4 easy payments for a speedo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:25 am

Years ago, Carioca was my favorite. I still like them, but there are issues:

1. Prices got astronomical. Get on their email list. Even their sale prices are high, but occasionally they have a good clearance or discount.

2. The sizing is inconsistent sometimes. I have a Low-Rise Small from a few years ago that fits nice. So that's what I bought again. But the newer one is cut noticeably smaller in side-by-side comparison.

3. The cut is weird. My impression is that in going from Traditional to Classic to Low-Rise to Brief, they just lowered the waistline instead of raising the leg opening. For me, I couldn't wear the Brief. Even though it fit perfect in the waist, it was too low to cover everything front or back. I returned it. Through trial-and-error, I found the Low-Rise Small or Classic XS work with my body type. ... I don't understand why the "brief" cut looks great on their models but doesn't cover me. Maybe in M/L sizes, it is less of an issue.

4. I don't like their "superfit" fabric. The standard lycra material is much better imo.

PROS: They are super comfortable. The quality of construction is really good. And I think their classic "sunga" style is hot.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:26 am

They're on sale at USD50.00

I don't know if I will still purchase them. Finances are tight as a result of COVID-19
Here is the link in case anyone is interested: https://cariocawear.com/collections/swi ... mming-suit

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:19 pm

I've always wanted to try these. I just bought 3 pair at $30 each. The True Blue bikini and brief, and the Gipioa brief. Unfortunately they sent 2 True Blue bikinis, but they are exchanging 1 for the Eden Green and Grey. I haven't worn them beyond trying them on, but they fit good and feel comfortable. The bikini is very low and fit very similar to Sporti Euros (only thicker material) or Turbos Polo (about the same thickness). The brief fits similar to any non-nylon Aussiebums, such as their Swish.
Sorry boys, straight and already taken!

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 am

ExBex wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:25 am
Years ago, Carioca was my favorite. I still like them, but there are issues:
ExBex, what's your profile suit? That's a hot one on a buff bod! Maybe more pix in it?

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:15 pm

phltanner wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 am
ExBex, what's your profile suit? That's a hot one on a buff bod! Maybe more pix in it?
Thanks man. That's an N2N Daredevil swimsuit. Only pic I have of it right now.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:10 am

ExBex wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Thanks man. That's an N2N Daredevil swimsuit. Only pic I have of it right now.
I've got the gold Daredevil, but not the bod to make it work. Like that orangish color more, that you've got!