G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. Joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

How much would you pay?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Romicus
France

Re: How much would you pay?

Post by Romicus » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:37 am

I bought a swimsuit (an Arena) 40€ once. It wasn't the good size... Since that time I avoid to spend too much in swimsuit, so I wait sales and I look at second hand site like Vinted. I found a new Mickael Phelps for 5.39€ with shipping for example. But I won't put more than 20€ anymore.

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Fri May 13, 2022 4:30 pm

Can't resist an impulse to check out the sale rack for swim briefs. I found this one, Turbo brand out of Spain, a brand I've never seen before around here. At half price! Anyway, I love this pattern. They call it Sardine Italia. I have no idea why the Italia is in there. It's designed as a water polo brief, and maybe it means the big fish eats the little fish. Sardines eat anchovies. I've never played water polo, but the material is slick on the outside and is lined front and back, and the sides seem narrower than those of Speedo brand polo briefs..
Attachments
TurboSardine.jpg
TurboSardine.jpg (354.42 KiB) Viewed 134 times
feel water like an otter would

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed May 18, 2022 3:07 am

I have just bought these from the Adidas on-line store. Got a 30% discount code and free shipping.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202205 ... 319876.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.