G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Brands/styles that hide bulge?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Andgwakbisha
Canada

Brands/styles that hide bulge?

Post by Andgwakbisha » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:16 am

I love the freedom of movement and the lack of bagginess speedos bring, but I don't like how much peen they can show. Does anyone know any brands or styles that have the least bulge detail?

Flatfront
United States of America

Re: Brands/styles that hide bulge?

Post by Flatfront » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:58 pm

I prefer to wear flat-front suits at the beach too. Note my name here. My favorites are Asian suits like AQUX or Mategear, although you have to go up two sizes.
I like to wear LexyBBlair.com Gaff Thongs at the beach, the front has three layers of material to look smooth and hide the bulge, and they stay on in rough surf.
Koalaswim makes MTF suits that hide the bulge, but I only like their Neoprene Skin Diver Bikini. That one has a flat front but has room down between the legs to hide everything comfortable.
Last edited by Flatfront on Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 am

Andgwakbisha wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:16 am
I love the freedom of movement and the lack of bagginess speedos bring, but I don't like how much peen they can show. Does anyone know any brands or styles that have the least bulge detail?
Flat front (above), has all the answers! Only thing I would add is try woman's bikini bottoms, some are soft enough to accommodate the male bulge but still hold it in.
If buying speedos, downsize, that will hold things tighter. Wear dark colours as bulge is less noticeable than pale colours or a busy pattern also disrupts the male outline.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:08 am

Scottiebum, Thanks for reminding me. I wear women's bikini bottoms, search Amazon for "Arena Rulebreaker bottom" Prices vary by size & color, look at them all. These probably were designed for Arena Japan men, and too flat for American guys so they are selling them to women. They are fully lined front & back to keep it smooth, and you have to go up a size or two unless you like a really tight fit. My hips are 39", waist measurement is meaningless for low-cut suits. I tried Large and then XL fit better.
Beware, other brands of women's bikini bottoms are now too narrow in the section from front to back, to keep guys from buying them.
Last edited by Flatfront on Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

miataman
United States of America

Post by miataman » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:38 pm

K3D under speedos.jpg
K3D under speedos.jpg (47.07 KiB) Viewed 7815 times
I find that speedos with busy patterns hide the bulge well. I wear a chastity cage all the time (I mean ALL the time, only removed once or twice a month for a quick clean and shave) and I think ones with busy patterns really seem to hide it, my friends never mentioned anything when we've been hot tubbing and they've seen me locked though not in several years.

Never had a comment or a weird look at the pool or beach. I find the bulge much more noticeable if the print is solid, though if going for solid, black will be your best bet.

Asics87T
Australia

Post by Asics87T » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:37 pm

Like miataman said, patterns or darker colors tend to hide it better.

Most of my suits are from Asia/Japan and they tend to be flatter or offer more compression at the front which may or may not be comfortable for the wearer.

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:09 am

Patterns are a good way to go for sure. I’d also go with a heavier duty suit like the ones meant for water polo. They show much less definition up front. Turbo for example is a great place to start

Horndog
Hong Kong

Post by Horndog » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:39 am

Definitely Turbo, the waterpolo type that is double lined front and back. It's like a tank and super modest, to the point people barely react in the 'dude you're wearing a speedo' way, cause it doesn't advertise the goods.

whoami

Post by whoami » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:19 pm

I like AQUX too but they are expensive. I recently discovered a brand https://vxasports.com/ They have flat front design too. Like the AQUX suits, their design doesn’t have a liner so I’m not sure if the bulge would be well hid.

Carson Arrowhead
United States of America

Post by Carson Arrowhead » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 pm

I've started swimming laps in a new pair of Nike swim briefs. They hold me together quite nicely. They are made of mostly polyester and not lyrca/nylon which tends to cling to you.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:14 am

Agreed about polo suits hiding VPL's, although, that's not why I've bought them.

Q-Swim makes good quality, heavy lycra fabric, lined gear, too.

I bought one swimsuit (liked the colors and stripes) from Amazon that came with a smooth foam cup and a place to insert it in front.

Its a bit weird. Haven't figured out if those are meant to be more modest (no VPL) or less modest (making a bigger bulge).

Its certainly too thin to be protective, like a cup in a jockstrap.

Here's pix with cup in and cup out. :?:
cup in.jpg
cup in.jpg (38.48 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
cup out 2.jpg
cup out 2.jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
cup out.jpg
cup out.jpg (29.82 KiB) Viewed 1216 times

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:34 pm

Mategear has some new "Compression Front" and "Compressed Flat Front" thongs "to flatten your bulge as much as possible"
https://mategear.com/search?q=Compressi ... pe=product
This adds to their great collection of Flat Front suits.
https://mategear.com/search?page=2&q=Fl ... pe=product
Many of these suits are sold out, so I'm not the only guy that likes a flat Ken doll look. I prefer a wider front and full rear so it fits tight & flat and nothing can slip out the sides. Usually these seem too small until you wear them a few times to "break in" the fabric.