G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What is your favourite brand?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ChicagoDan

Re: What is your favourite brand?

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:01 pm

I like Nikes but the leg openings seems a bit tight for me.
Last edited by ChicagoDan on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:51 pm

I like the nylon Arena suits (non japan) for swimming laps the best. They fit me perfectly, feel great, and seem to last.

For casual swimming I have a pair of Nunzio Miano's I love, and two pairs of quiksilver boys briefs in bright red and in blue that fit low at the front and back and look great on the bum.

I also have a pair of no names I found on a sale rack a while back. They fit amazingly, but no idea what they are.

trunksfan
Great Britain

Post by trunksfan » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:21 am

My favourite brand is FUNKY TRUNKS - brilliant colours and styles in material designed to last when worn on the beach !

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:04 pm

I prefer Aussiebum and Neptunescepter for swimming laps. For the waterslides older Aussiebums, due to danger for damage caused by friction when ass-brakeing.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun May 29, 2016 9:00 am

I'm gonna throw in one that no-one has mentioned so far- Puma. Sizing can be a bit big but I just like having the leaping cat on my hip.
Real men wear Speedo's