G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Adidas Speedos

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

iwantmore7

Adidas Speedos

Post by iwantmore7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 am

Where in Australia can I get them? Online or in store.

budgybloke

Re: Adidas Speedos

Post by budgybloke » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 am

iwantmore7 wrote:Where in Australia can I get them? Online or in store.
Hi there

I was in the Adidas shop in Pitt Street Mall (Sydney city centre) yesterday and saw some there. They only had black suits with white vertical stripes at the hips. Looked like lycra or spandex, which is a great break from that 'endurance' fabric that Speedo seems to use now (they last ages in chlorinated water without losing colour or shape, but they feel like swimming in hessian).

Good luck with your search!