G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aqux sizing

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

peppy_boy

Aqux sizing

Post by peppy_boy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 pm

I recently bought my first Aqux. My waist is 80cm, so Aqux recommended size M.

I know Japanese speedos are usually tight, but this is taking some getting used to.

The front is ok (although squashed in darn tight) but I think the rear is too small for my Euro-sized butt. See below - too small, right!?

I'm wondering if I should've ordered size L. Anyone tried the Large? If so, what size are you? Any more room in the rear?

I should add that the quality of the Aqux speedo is excellent.
Attachments
aqux_rear.JPG
aqux_rear.JPG (22.54 KiB) Viewed 10774 times
aqux_front.jpg
aqux_front.jpg (147.37 KiB) Viewed 10774 times

Justin88

Re: Aqux sizing

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 pm

peppy_boy wrote:I recently bought my first Aqux. My waist is 80cm, so Aqux recommended size M.

I know Japanese speedos are usually tight, but this is taking some getting used to.

The front is ok (although squashed in darn tight) but I think the rear is too small for my Euro-sized butt. See below - too small, right!?

I'm wondering if I should've ordered size L. Anyone tried the Large? If so, what size are you? Any more room in the rear?

I'd go to the "L." Even though our waists are about the same, you have muscular thighs and glutes. I wear the M, since I'm less muscular. These suits ride below your jeans waist. They may stretch a little with wear, but since yours has splices, it may not give as much.

You look fantastic in them, but no fun if they dont feel right. Mine look tight (the one in the avatar pic) but dont feel tight. I have another Aqux in a different style. I bot the "L" for that one because it was the only one they had. It's too small in the crotch. Go figure. :roll:

-j-j

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:21 am

I agree; with your body type you could probably go with the large and still have the "Japanese Speedo look" ... hot pics though :mrgreen:

Damien

Post by Damien » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 am

Ok Guys

the photos have convinced me - these are hot (and im wet)

What is the best site to get some from - and sent to australia

What size should i go for - normally wear a speedo 14 or aussiebum small

Damo

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:18 am

I would also like the Aqux sites, these speedos are hot. i get stiff looking at these suits lol. :oops: :shock: :mrgreen:

ism_au

Post by ism_au » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 am

If you ever want to use a Japanese Speedo for swimming I would recommend ordering a size larger - I have had bought 2 pairs of Jap speedos (Arena and Aqux) now and they're always so tight that I can't even move my legs in them, so no swimming in them even if i wanted to.. lol* and also the package in the front is very tight which makes it very hard to concentrate when all you can think about is having your dick jammed in so tightly. hehe,

I found this was the same situation with a pair of 2eros I bought recently, the classic Icon V1.01 in yellow which doesn't allow much room for movement despite I choose the right sizing. Is there a trend towards having tight package at the moment rather than showing it off? ;)

J

P.S. I've got my muscleskins and I'll post photos up soon. :)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm

ism_au wrote:If you ever want to use a Japanese Speedo for swimming I would recommend ordering a size larger - I have bought 2 pairs of Jap speedos (Arena and Aqux) now and they're always so tight that I can't even move my legs in them, so no swimming in them even if i wanted to.. lol* and also the package in the front is very tight which makes it very hard to concentrate when all you can think about is having your dick jammed in so tightly. hehe,

...Is there a trend towards having tight package at the moment rather than showing it off? ;)

J

P.S. I've got my muscleskins and I'll post photos up soon. :)
J,

Just caught your post. My Aqux M (the avatar pic) fits okay in the crotch (fits looser than your Avatar pic) and small and comfortably snug in the butt. I can wear it all day. But it's too small to wear at a public pool. I bought an Aqux L size in a different style (no vent in the buttseam). Maybe they ARE going for tighter packages because it was too small in the crotch (seam pulls away from my sack) and too loose in the butt. So you never know.

Post those muscleskin pics!! 8)

-j-j

tylerdurden

Post by tylerdurden » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 pm

One thing you have to watch with AQUX suits is there are some cheap "made in China" copies floating around. AQUX originals are generally expensive.

I ordered 2 AQUX suits from a seller on Ebay which I suspect were made in China as they were very cheap. One was size "M", one was size "L". I have an 80cm waist. In fact, the size "L" is tigher than the size "M". I expect there is some variability and unreliability in the cheap China suits.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:12 pm

tylerdurden wrote:One thing you have to watch with AQUX suits is there are some cheap "made in China" copies floating around. AQUX originals are generally expensive.

I ordered 2 AQUX suits from a seller on Ebay which I suspect were made in China as they were very cheap. One was size "M", one was size "L". I have an 80cm waist. In fact, the size "L" is tigher than the size "M". I expect there is some variability and unreliability in the cheap China suits.
Hey Tyler. I think I have a real one and a fake. The real ones have real long tie cords. The one I think is fake has a short one. The real one has a mesh butt seam and lots of seam detail. The fake doesnt. The real one fits tight (size M, the one in the Avatar), but fits so well you dont even know you have it on. Awesome suit.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:28 pm

peppy_boy wrote:I recently bought my first Aqux. My waist is 80cm, so Aqux recommended size M.

I agree, go with the size L next time.