G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

2eros

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

newspeedo

2eros

Post by newspeedo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Ok guys, so now I'm in the market for these asian arenas as you know. But one brand, which keeps coming to my mind is 2eros. Someone had posted earlier about the brand because there was a hot picture of someone in a yellow suit of theirs.

Up until now I've been kind of afraid of this suit because of the rear-end (see below). However they also have another kind of swimwear, which is a bit more conservative (also attached- it's the red one)

These come in XS and I hear they actually run a bit small, so advice on that would be nice. I'm just considering this stuff.. Arena's are still in the lead :)
2eros-v0101-red_3.jpg
2eros-v0101-red_3.jpg (36.09 KiB) Viewed 4821 times
2eros-v0101-red_4.jpg
2eros-v0101-red_4.jpg (34.26 KiB) Viewed 4821 times
2eros-v0201-red_4.jpg
2eros-v0201-red_4.jpg (39.78 KiB) Viewed 4821 times

beachie1

Re: 2eros

Post by beachie1 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm

I have a pair and yes they do run small. 32 inch wiast and I orderd medium. Would go up a size larger next time.Love the feel

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

beachie1 wrote:I have a pair and yes they do run small. 32 inch wiast and I orderd medium. Would go up a size larger next time.Love the feel
I actually just went on impulse this morning and bought the pink ones with their insignia on the rear. I may regret that since I did order XS.... I'm normally too small for smalls but in this case perhaps small would have been ok... we'll see....

I don't know when they'll get here but when they do I'll hopefully take some snaps.

Beachie1- which style do you have?

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:18 pm

newspeedo wrote:I actually just went on impulse this morning and bought the pink ones with their insignia on the rear. I may regret that since I did order XS.... I'm normally too small for smalls but in this case perhaps small would have been ok... we'll see....
I'm guessing the XS will be okay. The back of the suit has a higher rise than Asian. The dude in the pic has chunky muscular glutes and that suit is none too small.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Very nice Newspeedo - can't wait to see the pics ... i wonder how i would look in a pair?

beachie1

Post by beachie1 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:32 am

have the single colour style in first two pictures