G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shopping in Thailand

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

likenakedbuthotter

Shopping in Thailand

Post by likenakedbuthotter » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Im backpacking Thailand and I'm pretty sure someone stole my speedo! I had it hanging out at my hostel with some other things and it was the only thing that went missing. Anyway, I'd like to replace them, does anyone have any advice for shopping for them here?
middletonliketheprincess.tumblr.com

speedoluv
Singapore

Re: Shopping in Thailand

Post by speedoluv » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:10 am

Hi, I am not living in Thailand but I have visited Bangkok quite a few times. I am not sure if you are backpacking in Bangkok or you are in other parts of Thailand?

Sportswear are reasonably priced in Thailand, I remember, because many of the products are made in Thailand. If you can find this sports chain store Super Sports, then you should be able to buy a new pair of speedos :P