G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Need (ugh) board short advice.

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

electric2010
United States of America

Need (ugh) board short advice.

Post by electric2010 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:53 am

For peace in the family, I usaually need to wear shorts over my speedo. My current shorts are wearing out, so I went shopping for new ones. Every one I look at seemed like they would be below my knee's! Ugh! What are the designer's thinking...

Anybody know a brand of board short that is not disgustingly long? Don't usually buy online, because most of the time, they have those awful sewn in briefs. Any links would be greatly appreciated!

speedos4me!

Re: Need (ugh) board short advice.

Post by speedos4me! » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 am

electric2010 wrote:For peace in the family, I usaually need to wear shorts over my speedo. My current shorts are wearing out, so I went shopping for new ones. Every one I look at seemed like they would be below my knee's! Ugh! What are the designer's thinking...

Anybody know a brand of board short that is not disgustingly long? Don't usually buy online, because most of the time, they have those awful sewn in briefs. Any links would be greatly appreciated!

The dept store Dillards has some, if I remember correctly they are called Caribbean. I think its a store brand. I have short legs and those shorts fit me above the knee. Although, that's based on last years model. I don't know if they are the same length this year

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:28 pm

I have an awesome pair of black and gray Body Glove board shorts that I got from Sports Authority. No liner, lace-up and Velcro fly and ABOVE THE KNEES!!! Throw it on over the Speedo for public wear. :)
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:55 am

A second choice would be running shorts. I have several pairs of Nike, one with the liner removed ;) that I usually wear over a black Speedo Solar.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 am

Thanks for your advice.
I've ended up going through Zappos. With their great shipping & return, ordered 8! Should be able to find one that I like.

ffboy357

Post by ffboy357 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:27 am

it's too late - but anyhow - maybe for you next shorts.
Check the International Jock guys. They have some shorts (Most of them are of expensive brands, but you can find some cheeper and cool choices.)
I am always happy with their service and customer attitude. Fast delivery as well.

http://www.internationaljock.com/lasc-s ... 16505.html
http://www.internationaljock.com/hugo-b ... 36105.html

speedostl

Post by speedostl » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm

If I do wear shorts i mke sure they at least sit low in my hips and show the waistband of my more revealing swimwear underneath.
I also leave the string of the speedo type swimwear untied and hanging out for all to notice.