G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

CA-RIO-CA Swimwear?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ExBex
United States of America

CA-RIO-CA Swimwear?

Post by ExBex » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Anybody have experience with CA-RIO-CA? (http://www.cariocawear.com) Made in Brazil but ship everywhere via California.

Suits look great and they offer most designs in 5 different cuts... traditional sunga to bikini. But, the prices are pretty spendy.

So, any feedback?

paspeedo
United States of America

Re: CA-RIO-CA Swimwear?

Post by paspeedo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:31 am

Hey man--I never head of that company before, so I cant help out.

I agree that the prices are really high--Id buy a few turbos or more aussiebums for those prices.

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:16 pm

I have 2 and bought them in the sale section. They are nice suits, I bought low rise and it is a standard cut, nice fit. I wear a small (28-30) and it was a compatible fit. Hope that helps

GRSwimmer

Post by GRSwimmer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:24 pm

I've had a few suits and they're some of the most comfortable and revealing/modest suits I've had. Sexy without being on the small side (for the Classic cut)

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Thanks guys. I ordered one, so we'll see how it goes.
On a lifelong quest for the perfect fitting swim suit

ricardo871
Australia

Post by ricardo871 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 pm

I excitedly ordered a couple of their brief cut, size large, they arrived all good, I find that even with my average sized penis that there just is not enough room in the front. You have to sit your shaft sideways so you can't make a nice little bulging package effect without your balls becoming visible. Just my thoughts. HOT suits though but you can get an equivalent print from Turbo for cheaper, just no one likes to gamble with Turbo's sizing and it's so damn inconsistent

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:39 pm

I ordered the Low-Rise cut, XS. Hopefully it's good. Maybe you'd do better with the low-rise or classic?

There was a small issue with my order, and a very nice lady from CA-RIO-CA in California called me about it. We talked for a few minutes, and she volunteered a lot of extra information about their suits, the differences in the collections, improvements they've been making in how the suits are sewn, etc. They seem very committed to making quality suits, and at the least, they seem to have excellent customer service.

pooablo
Canada

Post by pooablo » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:58 pm

@ExBex -- How did the Carioca suit work out for you? I love the way they sit on my hips and butt. :)

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 am

The merchandise is nice, but the prices are outrageuos.

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 am

@pooablo -- Turned out to be a perfect fit! Love it. For my body type, they got the cut just right on the xs low rise... no risk of a wardrobe malfunction, super comfortable up front, and not too tight or too loose. Like you say, perfectly placed on hips. Great stretchy/clingy material too.

After that, I picked up a small in the classic cut during Black Friday sale. The classic is a nice change, and more modest. But for me, would've been better in xs. Too bad their selection of xs is much more limited than other sizes.

@speedoboi -- No joke! I wouldn't pay full price, no matter how much I love the fit. But they have some good sales occasionally. I'd recommend getting on their email list.