G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Check this out: new Aussiebum range

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

budgybloke
Australia

Check this out: new Aussiebum range

Post by budgybloke » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Wow. Have a look at this:

http://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/xposeit-black/3207

It's rare to see very brief suits in nylon. I'd be really interested in these but they might look strange with my 'normal speedo' tan line. Any of you guys bought one?

Good on Aussiebum for bringing out lots of new styles (except the Luxe range which I still think is strange).

frankjath

Re: Check this out: new Aussiebum range

Post by frankjath » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Those look super cool! I'm usually not a huge fan of Aussiebum because they are not skimpy enough for me lol.
Last edited by frankjath on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Um, these are amazing! Definitely will have to order the black and blue. Only thing I wish they'd also provide is a picture of the back and if there's a drawstring or if the waist is elastic. Unless I missed that on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:57 pm

They look very sexy :) they seem to be like the posing suits worn by body builders

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:42 am

speedoluv wrote:They look very sexy :) they seem to be like the posing suits worn by body builders
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Not sure I like the look of the loose 'hanging' pouch.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:43 am

Indeed, looks very sexy, but I am not sure if I could keep everything inside when I would get hard in it.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Ha ha - that's the point. So to speak

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:50 am

It does not look like it has any draw string so probably it is held up by the waist band.

Perhaps it is just the styling. I wonder if it provides adequate support. It looks like it will come off easily haha, good or bad depending on how you see it

spear
United States of America

Post by spear » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:44 pm

The Aussiebum site says this is nylon lycra, not plain nylon like others they sell. Should be like wearing nylon underwear that's just about the same. I have some and they're really comfy and great for some sexual activity with another guy. I'll get one or two of these suits for beach and playtime

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:48 am

That appears to be the most common standard lycra blend.

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Just received my Aussiebum XposIT in blue size medium.

The suit has is soft somewhat glossy look. The suit does not have a drawstring, but it has a fully lined front stitched tight on all sides. The suit provides full back coverage, more so than I expected. The front is actually rather wide, I wish it were narrower. The pouch is not deep but well formed and comfortable.

The lined front removes a lot of detail, but the ridge of a cut head is visible as is the shaft line The suit is nice and low, requiring either a down or to the side penis position. Growing a nice chub will provide a good VPL, anything more and you are out the side or over the top. This is an easy suit to expose a little shaft peek along the top of the suit, and a good head outline even with the lining. I may have to get another and remove the liner for comparison.

All in all a good suit for its intended purpose and XposIT namesake.

Second88
Spain

Post by Second88 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:10 am

Too skimpy for me...
Speedo amateur who is getting addicted...

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:24 pm

budgybloke wrote:Wow. Have a look at this:

http://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/xposeit-black/3207

It's rare to see very brief suits in nylon. I'd be really interested in these but they might look strange with my 'normal speedo' tan line.
Hey Budgie. I think they're a blend: nylon and elastane, which is like lycra, I think. I wonder how they'd hang in all-nylon. :roll:
Long time Speedo® lover