G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aussiebum SALE

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rockman748

Aussiebum SALE

Post by rockman748 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:21 pm

The Aussiebum site is having their end of the season sale. I already went ahead and ordered 4 suits. Probably going to sell 2 of them though.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

speedoluv
Singapore

Re: Aussiebum SALE

Post by speedoluv » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:06 am

Oh what happened? You changed your mind after you placed your order?

I saw the sale too, and I am still thinking about what to get.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:24 am

Thanks for the heads up. I have a couple of their wonder jock solids and splices. I also have a non-wonder jock splice. The wonder jock ones just look better and I don't mean for enhancement. The regular Aussiebum nylons unenhance me and scrunch everything down. I have to be real careful getting into the wonderjock suits. Not something to rush.
Long time Speedo® lover

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 am

Totally gone off that brand. I don't want a bulge lift either

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:08 pm

I just bought the extra ones because Aussiebum sizing is sometimes sporatic so this ensures that I can choose the ones that fit best.
timinauckland wrote:Totally gone off that brand. I don't want a bulge lift either
What makes you say this?

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:05 am

I agree with TimInAuckland. I use to love AB's but I've found their fit to not be as good as my older styles. The pouches seem to be more squished than before. And if you size up, you end up with a droopy diaper butt. Other brands fit me so much better! And if I pay attention, I can usually find really nice brands for cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:44 pm

I will say though that this time I was very surprised to find all of the sizing the same, and since I ordered 4 suits if they were going to mess up, then I think they would've. They've probably been getting better.

SpeedoMattFL

Post by SpeedoMattFL » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:59 pm

they need to introduce new nylon colors before i can buy more

already have most of what they offer now

and i agree that the suits have gotten a bit smaller

and im not a fan that they insist on putting the WJ in absolutely every new suit they offer

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:15 am

Yes I agree with you SpeedoMattFL. There are some designs that I really like but I have second thoughts because they only come in WJ which can be rather uncomfortable. They should make it optional! Not everyone is into asset enhancement LOL

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:45 am

You don't have to use the pocket as such.

Just keep it in front of your package like any other suit liner.

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:18 pm

True but the crotch for WJ swim briefs is sewn differently and wearing it does not feel comfortable even if you don't use it.

SpeedoMattFL

Post by SpeedoMattFL » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:25 am

speedoluv wrote:Yes I agree with you SpeedoMattFL. There are some designs that I really like but I have second thoughts because they only come in WJ which can be rather uncomfortable. They should make it optional! Not everyone is into asset enhancement LOL
yea they use to have a much bigger non wj loose line and the non wj club line

the non wj are def more comfortable

i havent yet tried cutting it out like some guys have suggested

SpeedoMattFL

Post by SpeedoMattFL » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:27 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:You don't have to use the pocket as such.

Just keep it in front of your package like any other suit liner.
it doesnt really work to "not use it" as it would mean having fabric squshing your nuts and zero room for your dick if you point down, and a band of fabric digging into your dick if you try to point up

Caussie

Post by Caussie » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:58 am

Hi All,

Welcome from Caussie,

If you like 100% nylon, and no WJ, you may like Caussie. It's built on a different foundation, if you've got what it takes, you'll look OK with no WJ, and if you ain't got what it takes, you'll look even better for being a perfectly natural you (which is what it takes). It's all good, no artificial ingredients.

Cheers,

Caussie

(P.S. We think it is a bloody good costume, if you like nylon and natural; try googling "Caussie", you'll probably get there... and, we are ready to "meet and exceed your every expectation"... so long as you just want to enjoy a really good 100% nylon suit!)

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:09 am

I have an Aussiebum Portsea loose in small with the WJ. It fits.... loose, even with the boys tucked into the WJ, and I grew an okay pair, although my rod is only average. There are guys better endowed than I am. I do have to be careful nudging them in. I like how they look, defined but not outrageously bulgy. I've been wearing them today around the house for the last six hours, and they're comfortable though I can feel them being lifted. I have a regular pair of nylon ABs, and my package works down between my legs and the butt doesn't fit as well.

I'm a 31" on average in most jeans/slacks. But the cuts vary more now from brand to brand. I have a pair of gap skinny jeans in 30 that fit about the same in the waist as slim A&Fs in 32.

Anyway, I've ordered a Caussie small with two inch sides in maroon--my first pair. With the current exchange rate, it's a bargain: US$ 23.00. Will post a pic when I get them. I love the look and feel of a nylon suit, and they last forever.
Long time Speedo® lover