G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Womens Bikinis

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimsharkau
Australia

Womens Bikinis

Post by swimsharkau » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:27 pm

I saw the below item on eBay a couple of weeks ago and thought it was mens at first glance, then realised it was womens.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/162085225890 ... EBIDX%3AIT

If it wasn't too small for me (I don't understand women's sizes but it looks too small) I would almost consider getting it. It's such a great colour and shape, it would be tight in the front I'd have to point up but something about it I find very hot.

Would you consider wearing something like this, knowing that it's womens?

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Womens Bikinis

Post by diveguy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:54 am

I totally get what you're saying, because it's a gorgeous cut, and I love the slimness of the sides. But I would seek out an equivalent men's suit and not wear a women's one because I imagine it would be too tight and ill fitting in the bulge area. And maybe on the ass as well.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:32 am

swimsharkau wrote:I saw the below item on eBay a couple of weeks ago and thought it was mens at first glance, then realised it was womens.

If it wasn't too small for me (I don't understand women's sizes but it looks too small) I would almost consider getting it. It's such a great colour and shape, it would be tight in the front I'd have to point up but something about it I find very hot.

I have several women's speedo bottoms. As mentioned the fit is different. Let spendings are wider, and they are more open over the middle of the butt. The crotch is narrower and longer than men's. if you have normal sized balls or tight balls the fit is fine. If you have big or low hangers, you will need a larger size. Woman's medium equates to a men's medium, I would not suggest a small. I like the look and feel of the larger leg openings, the greater cheek exposure and low narrow front. This is a size 8, it probably fits since you are so trim. If you get it you have to share some pictures

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:00 pm

speedolover wrote:
swimsharkau wrote:I saw the below item on eBay a couple of weeks ago and thought it was mens at first glance, then realised it was womens.

I have several women's speedo bottoms. As mentioned the fit is different. Let spendings are wider, and they are more open over the middle of the butt. The crotch is narrower and longer than men's. if you have normal sized balls or tight balls the fit is fine. If you have big or low hangers, you will need a larger size. Woman's medium equates to a men's medium, I would not suggest a small. I like the look and feel of the larger leg openings, the greater cheek exposure and low narrow front. This is a size 8, it probably fits since you are so trim. If you get it you have to share some pictures
Would I consider wearing something like this knowing it's a womens? At risk of sounding pervy, yeah if it was sold used as wearing them would be a turn on. Trouble is I'd need room to "Grow" which they may not have!
If they were new unworn then I guess that'd be less of a problem. Maybe good for sea swimming as really cold water tends to keep things under control for me but if they were unworn I probably wouldn't buy 'em unless they were a really cool pair.
This pair are unworn but look very attractive I think there is something about the cut that makes them look like a fairly brief mens suit that is being worn, even though they are "un-occupied".
Thanks for the sizing advice Speedolover, I've been thinking of getting a one piece one so this could come in really useful.
Real men wear Speedo's

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:47 am

Definitely something that has crossed my mind a few times--the cut is really nice, especially the butt area, but I share the same concern with others (the bugle area, etc). I'd look into possibly buying one and see how that works out haha
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)