G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Black Friday is Upon us - Post your codes

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rmf

Black Friday is Upon us - Post your codes

Post by rmf » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:49 am

Black Friday is upon us so I thought to share a few coupon codes that I received. Last year I picked up a few suits at this time for a great price. Post more if you have any.

Swiminn.com - 15% off Code: 15BLACKF (Note: I received this from their Tradeinn.com website but last year the code worked on all their sites)

Turbo.es - 20% off Code: They are going to release the code on Friday but posted info about the sale yesterday on Facebook and Twitter. They have suits at 19 euros already & additional 20% could be a great deal.

I know a few more sites will send me codes. I will post them as I get the
straight, married w/ kids.

Thom
United States of America

Re: Black Friday is Upon us - Post your codes

Post by Thom » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Wow. Thanks rmf!
Long time Speedo® lover

rmf

Post by rmf » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:29 pm

This is seriously real good one!!!!. Jonny Beach Buns is a great site. While a little over the top for my taste on most items, a lot of folks here will like there stuff. This is a great code / sale! I have not seen more than 15% off so trust me on this one...

40% off - code: blackfriday16

JonnyBeachBuns.com

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:47 am

Here is another.

Proswimwear.com 10% code: BIGDISCOUNTS

I also checked Turbo.es and they just marked everything 20% off. They have suits or $15.20 euros. If you can find your size and have been thinking of getting a Turbo suit. Now would be a good time.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:04 am

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:40 pm

packedspeedo wrote:SwimOutlet has some great deals. https://www.swimoutlet.com/2016-doorbus ... ar-c14838/
Thanks for the link. Bought a Sporti Euro (in Royal) and a tube of wetsuit repair glue.
Long time Speedo® lover

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:30 pm

rmf wrote: I also checked Turbo.es and they just marked everything 20% off. They have suits for $15.20 euros. If you can find your size and have been thinking of getting a Turbo suit. Now would be a good time.
Thanks for posting. I ordered a few new Turbo's, including the "supertank" style that I've been wanting to try.
On a lifelong quest for the perfect fitting swim suit