G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

nike haze

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

johnc
United States of America

nike haze

Post by johnc » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:20 pm

What do you guys think? This is the new Nike haze brief. Bummer it is a poly/pbt blend material - I think I would get it if it was nylon
Attachments
blue.jpg
blue.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 1239 times

Thom
United States of America

Re: nike haze

Post by Thom » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am

Saw it on the web and liked the looks of it. But I don't like the fabric blend either. The poly ones have a really coarse feel to them, IIRC.
Long time Speedo® lover

speedoluv
Singapore

Re: nike haze

Post by speedoluv » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:09 am

Is it lined throughout? I won't like that too much!