G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Huge $5 Sale on N2N

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

chicagoswim

Huge $5 Sale on N2N

Post by chicagoswim » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 am

Check out their clearance sale here. Lots of good stuff!
https://n2n-bodywear.myshopify.com/pages/5-sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Thom
United States of America

Re: Huge $5 Sale on N2N

Post by Thom » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Thanks! I ordered some stuff. Now....where can I wear them? The small and medium sizes are selling out fast.
Long time Speedo® lover

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Me too! I ordered 20 things. Mostly multiples of thong underwear. All of the swimwear I wanted I either already own or the size wasn't available. Such a great deal though!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:23 pm

chicagoswim wrote:Me too! I ordered 20 things. Mostly multiples of thong underwear. All of the swimwear I wanted I either already own or the size wasn't available. Such a great deal though!
It really was. And again, thanks for the alert!
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 am

Hey Chicago. The suits arrived yesterday. One of them was sized wrong. It said "S" and must be at least an "L."

That said, the other two are awesome. The material is thin, and the crotch unlined. One of them is surprisingly sensual, and like a lot of N2N stuff, revealing. The other fits more like a conventional speedo, but definitely not for the local, family "Y." Never been to a gay resort, but these would work at one, I'd guess.
Long time Speedo® lover

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Mine just came today. What items did you order? I didn't get swimwear this time but I own a lot of their stuff. I ordered some long sleeve hoodies, yellow cotton thongs, yellow cotton bikini briefs, gray air g and the gray and blue athletic style g.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:33 pm

chicagoswim wrote:Mine just came today. What items did you order? ....

Mine arrived on Saturday. I ordered some speedo cut suits: the Eclipse sport in olive and the Tempest Sport in orange. I also ordered a Catalina trunk in blue. That was mislabeled. I think it's actually extra large, not small.

The orange Tempest trunk is the hot one. Speedos usually don't give me an erection, but that one did.
Long time Speedo® lover

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Good catch! I also bought the Tempest Sport (brief) in orange; on sale last fall, but at $15. I agree; great suit. Not really had a chance to wear it "out". I also like the Catalina Bold Sport; mine's royal blue. Also thin fabric, unlined.

My favorite N2N suit was a Prism Sport I got a few years back. Also thin & unlined, but striped, so I've worn it to pools with some keen interest in me in it(!) Enjoy!