G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aqux suits

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Aqux suits

Post by Thom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:19 am

Monvee has worn his Aqux suits so well, I checked them out on the internet. They run about US$70 to $75, depending on the what the exchange rate might be. Beware of fake Aqux stuff on ebay.

http://aquxny.ocnk.net/product-list/3?page=1
Long time Speedo® lover

rozelle
Indonesia

Re: Aqux suits

Post by rozelle » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:51 am

ugh you know they are actually very sexy. I really like how the crack shows a little. I've been wanting to buy them since forever but 70 is way too much that what I would spend on such a small fabric. maybe one day..

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 am

rozelle wrote:ugh you know they are actually very sexy. I really like how the crack shows a little. I've been wanting to buy them since forever but 70 is way too much that what I would spend on such a small fabric. maybe one day..
Yeah...they are pricey. Occasionally a real one comes up for bid on ebay. You have to look very carefully and compare to the Aqux web site. If it's a really low price for a "buy it now," it's likely a copy.
Long time Speedo® lover

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Mon May 01, 2017 9:14 am

Thom wrote:
rozelle wrote:ugh you know they are actually very sexy. I really like how the crack shows a little. I've been wanting to buy them since forever but 70 is way too much that what I would spend on such a small fabric. maybe one day..
Yeah...they are pricey. Occasionally a real one comes up for bid on ebay. You have to look very carefully and compare to the Aqux web site. If it's a really low price for a "buy it now," it's likely a copy.
yep. I think 80% of Aqux on ebay are fake. you can get those cheaper in AliEx. So yeah I wouldn't trust buying them other than from the official website.

I wonder how the actually feel though cause it looks super tight and looks like there's not enough room for anything.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon May 01, 2017 10:31 am

rozelle wrote:I wonder how the actually feel though cause it looks super tight and looks like there's not enough room for anything.
I have an older style one. It's very small like the newer ones and has a mesh detail on the side. I have to pack things horizontally. It's comfortable and very form fitting.
Long time Speedo® lover

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed May 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Thom wrote:
rozelle wrote:I wonder how the actually feel though cause it looks super tight and looks like there's not enough room for anything.
I have an older style one. It's very small like the newer ones and has a mesh detail on the side. I have to pack things horizontally. It's comfortable and very form fitting.
now you have to post some pics! hehe