G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Asos Black Tanga

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimsharkau
Australia

Asos Black Tanga

Post by swimsharkau » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:28 pm

I was shopping on Asos last week and noticed this black tanga swim brief.

I decided that if I was already going to buy something what's the harm in an extra $20 to see what it's like.

Not sure if the material/construction/fit will be good but for that price happy to try it out. Even just for sunbathing at home.

http://www.asos.com/au/asos/asos-swim-t ... idcolumn=3

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Asos Black Tanga

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Lol I bought their swim thing hahaha. Never used it tho

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:35 am

swimsharkau wrote:I was shopping on Asos last week and noticed this black tanga swim brief.

I decided that if I was already going to buy something what's the harm in an extra $20 to see what it's like.

Not sure if the material/construction/fit will be good but for that price happy to try it out. Even just for sunbathing at home.

http://www.asos.com/au/asos/asos-swim-t ... idcolumn=3
Did you buy them? What are they like? I swim in tanga's sometimes and am hankering after a black lycra pair.
Real men wear Speedo's

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote: Did you buy them? What are they like? I swim in tanga's sometimes and am hankering after a black lycra pair.
I did buy them and they are terrible. The material, the fit, and the construction is woeful.

The waistband is thick, and the material around the leg openings is not stretchy - too loose. They are not form fitting at all.

I have worn them twice and they are now out of shape.

Definitely wouldn't recommend these to anyone.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 pm

swimsharkau wrote:
Norfcountryboy wrote: Did you buy them? What are they like? I swim in tanga's sometimes and am hankering after a black lycra pair.
I did buy them and they are terrible. The material, the fit, and the construction is woeful.

The waistband is thick, and the material around the leg openings is not stretchy - too loose. They are not form fitting at all.

I have worn them twice and they are now out of shape.

Definitely wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
Send them back as faulty, if they are out of shape after wearing them twice they aren't fit for purpose.
I haven't bought anything from ASOS. Don't trust em.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.