G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Aussie Bum lower quality?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoUSA

Aussie Bum lower quality?

Post by SpeedoUSA » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 am

I got a few AB's from the clearance and the fabric seems much thinner than the past. Anyone else notice this lately?
Str8 Speedo fan

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Aussie Bum lower quality?

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 pm

I don't feel like it's gone thinner. But I think the stitching quality has gone worse.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:37 am

I think the nylon has always been really thin

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:06 am

Have not noticed a change, however different colours appear to be different quality due to the sheerness of the fabric
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:11 pm

I think the fabric thickness depends on the style but I have a problem with the inconsistent sizing of Aussie Bum trunks. For the same size, they can be either too tight, just right or too loose depending on the style!