G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Monogrammed tri colour sluggers

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Mazda3mps
Australia

Monogrammed tri colour sluggers

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Anyone ordering one of these?
You can have your initials printed on them.
I love the colour. But not sure if I should have my initials on them though.

Anyone know their fit? Still unsure as I'm a 14 in speedos but S in aussiebum. Suggestions?
IMG_3389.jpg
IMG_3389.jpg (20.46 KiB) Viewed 6017 times
IMG_3388.jpg
IMG_3388.jpg (41.28 KiB) Viewed 6017 times
IMG_3387.jpg
IMG_3387.jpg (21.47 KiB) Viewed 6017 times
IMG_3386.jpg
IMG_3386.jpg (22.94 KiB) Viewed 6017 times

luvaussiebums
United States of America

Re: Monogrammed tri colour sluggers

Post by luvaussiebums » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:46 am

I love this too. I like the colors, do you know how the sluggers fit compared to aussiebums classics 2.5?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:50 am

luvaussiebums wrote:I love this too. I like the colors, do you know how the sluggers fit compared to aussiebums classics 2.5?

thats what i want to know too, im currently in classic 2.5... small fits well.. but their chart shows its same as sluggrs XS and ive never in my life been in an XS lol

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:48 pm

I have a couple of pairs of Sluggers. Because they're made from lycra, they have more stretch than nylon Aussiebums. They're fairly true to size, but if anything, buy one size smaller than your ABs.

(Trouble is, AB sizing is a little inconsistent, so don't hold me to that advice!!)

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:45 pm

I'd probably just try a small since it's in between the sizing for the 2 brands you are familiar with
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:55 pm

budgybloke wrote:I have a couple of pairs of Sluggers. Because they're made from lycra, they have more stretch than nylon Aussiebums. They're fairly true to size, but if anything, buy one size smaller than your ABs.

(Trouble is, AB sizing is a little inconsistent, so don't hold me to that advice!!)

what size are you in AB? in the 2.5 loose (your profile)? or classics? and what size r u in sluggers?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:56 pm

rockman748 wrote:I'd probably just try a small since it's in between the sizing for the 2 brands you are familiar with

yeh might give Small a go, too bad these monogram briefs cant be exchanged or refunded

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Yep - I'd go down a size

Sluggers
Australia

Post by Sluggers » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Budgybloke is right - go down a size if you're worried. We make our sizing more in line with men's underwear, so I am a size L in Bonds and Armani undies and I wear a size L in Sluggers. By comparison I am a XXL or XL in Aussiebum depending on the style and a L in Charlie by Mz. There are some brands I can't even get into a L.

We did the monograms as a treat for our regular customers who know their sizes, but don't stress if yours arrive and don't fit - we always try and work something out. If I had seen this in time I would've suggested you try the S as it matches your Speedo size.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Sluggers wrote:Budgybloke is right - go down a size if you're worried. We make our sizing more in line with men's underwear, so I am a size L in Bonds and Armani undies and I wear a size L in Sluggers. By comparison I am a XXL or XL in Aussiebum depending on the style and a L in Charlie by Mz. There are some brands I can't even get into a L.

We did the monograms as a treat for our regular customers who know their sizes, but don't stress if yours arrive and don't fit - we always try and work something out. If I had seen this in time I would've suggested you try the S as it matches your Speedo size.
Hey Adam

Thanks for the siZe guide.

All good, I actually emailed you a couple of times but can never make a decision myself. But will definitely grab something when the new designs and cuts are out :)

Sluggers
Australia

Post by Sluggers » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Sluggers wrote:Budgybloke is right - go down a size if you're worried. We make our sizing more in line with men's underwear, so I am a size L in Bonds and Armani undies and I wear a size L in Sluggers. By comparison I am a XXL or XL in Aussiebum depending on the style and a L in Charlie by Mz. There are some brands I can't even get into a L.

Hey Adam

Thanks for the siZe guide.

All good, I actually emailed you a couple of times but can never make a decision myself. But will definitely grab something when the new designs and cuts are out :)
Remember you can always send them back if they don't work out. We have lots of blokes order a couple of sizes in a couple of styles and send back the ones that don't work out.