G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Taddlee Swim Briefs (Amazon)

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

socalswimmer
United States of America

Taddlee Swim Briefs (Amazon)

Post by socalswimmer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 am

So I've found some briefs I wan wear under shorts and which are also modest enough to wear at the mixed beach. I've never bought this brand, or even this wider style cut so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this brand/cut.

I'm a little skeptical that they may not be a good choice for my body type (128#, 29" waist, 5"6") as they appear to be more geared to guys with a muscular lower body physique.

Would love to hear what you all think.

Here is the link to the actual color/pattern I'll be buying, but if you do a search on Amazon for "Taddlee Brief" you'll see various design/color options. https://www.amazon.com/Taddlee-Swimwear ... dlee+brief
See & Show

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Taddlee Swim Briefs (Amazon)

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Never heard of them, to be honest I prefer a speedo brief. Not a huge fan of square cut. These seem to have more of a Brazilian feel to the the shape.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Yeah, I'm looking for a wide (3"-4"?) side with an overall cut that isn't too tight or or have a competitive style to it. Definitely would like to avoid a traditional square cut or trunk cut.
See & Show

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Adidas do a Parley brief which is fantastic or Budgy smuggler. I have my eye on these at the moment.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:15 am

Those look nice but I'd like to try something with slightly larger/wider sides.
See & Show

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:27 am

I just ordered the Taddlee pair off Amazon. I'll add a little review here once I get them.
See & Show

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:35 pm

They have arrived! First impression is that they're quite snug but very high quality material. I'll wash them and see if they loosen up, if not I may just remove the liner (they're fully lined).
See & Show

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:18 pm

I don't like the wide sides myself. I'm curious why you are looking for wide sides? Do you think smaller sides can't be worn in public? I've worn every brief which I've posted pictures of here in public in family oriented pools. So long as my butt cheeks and package are covered I'm good with it.

delelan

Post by delelan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 pm

I like the stripes

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:24 pm

BJE wrote:I don't like the wide sides myself. I'm curious why you are looking for wide sides? Do you think smaller sides can't be worn in public? I've worn every brief which I've posted pictures of here in public in family oriented pools. So long as my butt cheeks and package are covered I'm good with it.
I've worn pretty skimpy briefs, bikinis and thongs at public beaches and pools but I've found myself interested in wider suits lately. Might just be a temporary thing, not sure, but for now, I've been enjoying it. I suppose that's what it's all about, enjoying what you're wearing, right?
See & Show

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm

They work well for you. And while they may feel too snug, they don't look that way.
Long time Speedo® lover

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:41 am

You look great!