G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

questions about Marcuse™ Arrest Me series

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

timinauckland
New Zealand

questions about Marcuse™ Arrest Me series

Post by timinauckland » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi Speedo Hotties,

Can some of you please help with these questions?
I'm thinking of buying the Khaki colour of the Marcuse™ Arrest Me series. I really like the super low cut and the simplicity of the design. Questions:
(a) Does anyone else think this style look sexy?
(b) Will the khaki colour go well with tanned skin?
(c) I'm not sure about the cords hanging out. I know this has been discussed in another thread. Do the dangling cords look sexy next to the VPL?
Appreciate all replies and opinions. Thank you.
http://www.marcuse.com/swimwear/arrest-me.html

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: questions about Marcuse™ Arrest Me series

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 pm

I think the cut is good, the cords are personal choice, but sorry, I am not a fan of that colour.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:13 am

i love khaki but too low cut for me.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:28 am

I like the cords, looks sporty. It's definitely a sexy suit. I like the color though I'm not sure it will compliment a tanned tone.
See & Show

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 pm

I love the cut and the color. I have been tempted to get them myself.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:39 am

I have passed on buying this suit myself. I have another Marcuse suit that fits me similarly to this one, but feel too exposed in it both front and back to wear it out.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:12 am

Yep like the cut and the colour. Not a fan of the cord. I'm still convincing myself to go and get one.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:48 am

Below I posted on the other Marcuse thread. As for the color, not the biggest fan of it but it would work well on tanned skin. I'm just never really a fan of khaki/olive colored clothing.

I love the arrest me cut. I bought several last year when they had a good sale. I believe I bought 2 in the arrest me cut. I think I posted somewhere before about the fit of Marcuse. The pouch is more of the compression fit that you get with Speedo brand suits. But the low, skimpy cut is super hot!

I bought true to size and they fit well. The only reason I would consider going up a size is for more space in the pouch. As I'm not a lap swimmer, most of my suits I buy for comfort and fit over performance. And if you're rather endowed, go up a size. The material is thicker, similar to Speedo Solars, so they don't give a ton. All in all, I love the brand and would buy Marcuse again. Even at full price, their quality is justifiable of their price.

Someone asked about shipping too. I don't recall exactly how long it took, but it was fast. Maybe 8-10 days?? I don't remember it taking very long but do remember being surprised at how quickly they arrived. That was during a sale too, which usually slows down processing and shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:28 am

Thank you for all your opinions.

Just bought this style and colour while it's 10% off. My first pair of Marcuse. If I like it , I will order more during the next sale. Aussies are very good at making sexy swim briefs.

Khaki colour feels very military :-)

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:10 pm

timinauckland wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Hi Speedo Hotties,

Can some of you please help with these questions?
I'm thinking of buying the Khaki colour of the Marcuse™ Arrest Me series. I really like the super low cut and the simplicity of the design. Questions:
(a) Does anyone else think this style look sexy?
(b) Will the khaki colour go well with tanned skin?
(c) I'm not sure about the cords hanging out. I know this has been discussed in another thread. Do the dangling cords look sexy next to the VPL?
Appreciate all replies and opinions. Thank you.
http://www.marcuse.com/swimwear/arrest-me.html

No one has addressed the question on the dangling cords next to the VPL. The cords definitely draw the eye to the VPL, the sexy look comes from the VPL, so yes definitely the dangling cords/ VPL produce a sexy appearance.

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:34 pm

I posted in the other Marcuse thread but have this suit in blue. I do wish the strings were internal but they are fine. I agree with Chicagoswim 100% on quality and durability