G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Super cheap Speedos at Ross!

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Re: Super cheap Speedos at Ross!

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 pm

I'm in Las Vegas and checked both Ross stores on the Strip, and no longer have speedos. Darn!
I brought my 2 new Sporti briefs and my fav suit, HOM Marina. Spent the last 2 1/2 days at the pool. All day in my "speedo". 3 more days of speeding enjoyment!
Lots of Europeans here, so there is no shortage of briefs and square cuts. woohoo!!!

Americandream

Post by Americandream » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

SEASPEEDO wrote:I'm in Las Vegas and checked both Ross stores on the Strip, and no longer have speedos. Darn!
I brought my 2 new Sporti briefs and my fav suit, HOM Marina. Spent the last 2 1/2 days at the pool. All day in my "speedo". 3 more days of speeding enjoyment!
Lots of Europeans here, so there is no shortage of briefs and square cuts. woohoo!!!
Going to be in Vegas a week from tomorrow for 4 days. Can’t wait to sun in my skimpiest while in the crazy city!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:23 pm

I'm in Las Vegas now and checked both of the Ross stores on the Strip and neither have Speedos. Darn!
Oh well, I brought my new Sporti briefs and my fav suit, an HOM Marina.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:08 am

Americandream wrote:
SEASPEEDO wrote:I'm in Las Vegas and checked both Ross stores on the Strip, and no longer have speedos. Darn!
Going to be in Vegas a week from tomorrow for 4 days. Can’t wait to sun in my skimpiest while in the crazy city!

Weather forecast looks great for speedo tanning!

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:11 pm

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:08 am
Americandream wrote:

Weather forecast looks great for speedo tanning!

Great pic! Darn—was hoping there’d still be more speedos in stock so others here could buy em!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Thanks aznspeedoboy! Yea, I was hoping to get some new cheap speedos. Oh well.

thonger4life

Post by thonger4life » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:49 am

Summer is just around the corner. I visit Ross stores here in Phoenix weekly and yesterday day I came home with two new speedos! Got the gray one on clearance for $8.49 and the square cut for $12.99. ImageImageImageImage

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:49 am

Great buys!

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 pm

I just found the same square cut at Ross outside Chicago today.