G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sporti Briefs

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Sporti Briefs

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:25 pm

I recently ordered 2 Sport briefs size 32. When I first put them on, I thought they fit perfectly, however after wearing them they seem a little loose in front. Maybe I should have ordered the 30's????

I was thinking about the Euro Sporti, but if they are cut lower than the regular brief then Wow! I think the regular is cut pretty low.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: Sporti Briefs

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 am

The Sporti suits do stretch a bit. I have one suit that has lasted almost a year. I have to tie it really hard so it doesn't get too baggy up front. The Euro are nice, seem to stretch a bit the first couple wearings then settle down. Both fade a bit in chlorine, The one that is a year old started out as black, is now a dark gray, which doesn't look too bad actually. The material itself is thinner now as well, I won't be surprised when it splits when I pull it on.

I tend to buy three or four at a time, they are so inexpensive. Plus rotating the one I wear helps them last longer.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am

Thanks packed! I put on my new black Sporti this morning and it's fitting a little tighter than my red one. I'm thinking that the issue might be the cut. And my bulge causing a little tenting, creasing from the front to the side. Maybe the Euro wouldn't do that??? But for the price, it's a great suit! I think I'll order a 30 just to try it out. Won't put me out too much!

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 am

SEASPEEDO wrote:Thanks packed! I put on my new black Sporti this morning and it's fitting a little tighter than my red one. I'm thinking that the issue might be the cut. And my bulge causing a little tenting, creasing from the front to the side. Maybe the Euro wouldn't do that??? But for the price, it's a great suit! I think I'll order a 30 just to try it out. Won't put me out too much!
Here's what the black one looks like:

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:56 pm

I have a Sporti euro in green size 32. The fit is real good. Yeah the suit sits real low, but I like suits to sit low. It sits right above my crack and package. The cut is more flattering on my body than the speedo solar. I usually cut the liners out of my suits, but I'm hesitant to cut this one out. You can clearly see my anatomy. I plan to eventually lap swim in it.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:41 pm

It seems the fabric is a little thinner than I'm used to, so I'm a little nervous to cut out the lining.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Mitch wrote:Hot seaspeedo. Look hot
Thanks Mitch!

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:17 am

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Mitch wrote:Hot seaspeedo. Look hot
Thanks Mitch!

Here's pics of my red sporti. I think my black one fits tighter up front. Agree?
ImageImage

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:33 am

More red

ImageImageImage

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:34 am

The black/dark color hides the shadows better, so the bulge appears smaller than it would in the red suit. I would not cut the lining out of a Sporti, unless you're really wanting to share the details of your anatomy with others at your pool or gym.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:24 pm

I agree, I think slot shows already in my red suit!

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 pm

I've bought a few of the euro cut and like them. Colors fade faster than some suits and they do loosen up a bit. I've cut out the liner which gives a little more breathing room for my bulge and leaves little to the imagination but aren't too obvious that I have to worry at the pool.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 pm

SEASPEEDO wrote:I agree, I think slot shows already in my red suit!

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:06 am

Thanks speedo-arena! I've thought about the Euro, but thought it might be too small of a suit, however I've worn a Solar before with no issues. After looking at the pics I took the sides look much wider than they seem. I prefer about 2 1/2 inches.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Thanks Mitch!

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Looking great in those Sporti suits!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:47 am

Thanks aznspeedoboy!

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:53 am

I finally took the plunge and wore my sporti euro in green to swim laps at LA Fitness. I packed another suit my speedo solar in Atlantic blue which I have removed the liner. The sporti suit is really small and doesn’t seem to feel as constricting as the solar. I was worried about the suit rolling down as I swam from previous reviews, but it stayed in place just the usual adjusting. Sometimes it did feel as though the suit might pull away from my thighs and there might be some side ball or dick on display. Also some people even on the swim outlet site mentioned that shaving is necessary. I had. I issues with not being shaved down there. I’m just curious to see how long this brief will last.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:36 pm

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:25 pm
I recently ordered 2 Sport briefs size 32. When I first put them on, I thought they fit perfectly, however after wearing them they seem a little loose in front. Maybe I should have ordered the 30's????

I was thinking about the Euro Sporti, but if they are cut lower than the regular brief then Wow! I think the regular is cut pretty low.
The Sporti Euro brief is my all time favorite swim suit. I’d does sit low but I like that. I wear it such that the waistband is just above the base of my penis and my crack is covered.

I generally wear size 32 in everything and these fit very well in 32. However I have a couple of them in 30. The main difference being that the smaller ones have less butt coverage and less room in the front. However they are really stretchy so they are still comfortable. I cut the lining out of my black 30 and 32. This gives more room and is comfortable but I haven’t dared to do it with my other colored suits. The black helps hide the penis lines which would be quite obvious in other colors. Besides penis show through I’m afraid lighter colors might also become sheer when wet without the liner since the material is so thin. I have noticed in the past with other suits that with some colors, butt hair will show through when wet. That’s embarrassing so I keep my butt hairless.

Here’s a Sporti Euro under water.
79B823DD-88C6-4B26-94EF-CF76B1F7C004.jpeg

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:17 pm

You are brave. Nobody else in the gym? :shock: