G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New aussiebum style - Miami

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: New aussiebum style - Miami

Post by Thom » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm

SpeedoSimone wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:51 am
Not really a fan of square cuts. They always ride up and end up showing just as much as briefs. But if I HAD TO, Id get the Navy
I've had the same problem with square cuts. I bought a pair made in France at A&F when I was in my twenties, before they sold nothing but board shorts. They were expensive, and the leg bunched up. They also had a pair of bright red briefs that I should have bought. In today's money, they must have been US$70. The red briefs were awesome.

Tom
Last edited by Thom on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: New aussiebum style - Miami

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:23 pm

I am not a fan of these. I don't think these look much bigger than a speedo to be honest. Plus I think they are more for posing rather than actually do any swimming in a pool or going into the sea.
If I had to buy one it would be the Navy/Orange version.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.