G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Mertailor

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rmf

Re: Mertailor

Post by rmf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:01 am

geeze... I am scratching my head here.... Just like any sport, you have two types of gear - these are not designed for lap swimming - they have front draw string. They look great. You go to a resort to relax and have fun so why not wear a suit that reflects that right? You are on vacation and wearing - skip the workout or ( and yoga clothes)... come on.. You don't (or maybe it's just that I wouldn't) wear they TYR Axis or Speedo Switch on vacation! It's these type of suits that are perfect for a vacation.... lol... Personally, I really try to leave the training behind for the short time I am away :) ... no gym cloths are for me which includes my gym swim suits....
straight, married w/ kids.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 pm

electric2010 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 am
Ok, so I just bought 2. Received them in 2 days.

I would agree, that they are resort wear.
wow that bronze suit looks good! awesome choice!

@BJE too bad it doesn't fit you cause this kinda looks like the print you can rock! (I've seen you in your scepter suit and idk but the print kinda looks similar to me). it's like any other suit I guess some fits you nicely some don't and I agree it's not for lap swimming although I would still swim lap in them :p

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:55 pm

BJE wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 pm
The fabric of the Mertailor suit is not nearly as stretchy as the fabric of the Speedo, Sporti or TYR. They tend to be really tight but stretch to fit.
Hmmm. Maybe it was the particular suit that I chose. Felt stretchy to me.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Thom wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:55 pm
BJE wrote:
The fabric of the Mertailor suit is not nearly as stretchy as the fabric of the Speedo, Sporti or TYR. They tend to be really tight but stretch to fit.
It feels a lot more like a Turbo. The cloth is stretchy but not so much as a Sporti or TYR. These suits are cut quite small and stretch to fit. The Mertailor is cut much larger without as much stretch and not a tight fit. I’ll take photos of the suits for comparison.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:24 pm

BJE wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm
Thom wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:55 pm
BJE wrote:
It feels a lot more like a Turbo. The cloth is stretchy but not so much as a Sporti or TYR. These suits are cut quite small and stretch to fit. The Mertailor is cut much larger without as much stretch and not a tight fit. I’ll take photos of the suits for comparison.
If I order one again, I'll probably get the extra small.
Long time Speedo® lover