G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Moschino

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimsharkau
Australia

Moschino

Post by swimsharkau » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Anyone have any experience with Moschino swimwear?

I can't find any good info on their sizing other than the size chart on their website and pics of a few pairs on models.

I run a 33/34 waist, and am trying to decide between a medium and a large. Going to buy when they flog off last seasons stuff, would never pay full price.

speedorob86

Re: Moschino

Post by speedorob86 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:42 am

website?

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 am

I think it depends on the fabric. The one suit I bought from them just hung loose on me. I ordered a 44 which they say is an extra small or 28' and I thought it was too big. I am normally a 30" in Poly suits and 28/30 in Lycra suits. The suit I had was ok in the back but front was too loose for my taste. The best I can describe it is that it didn't flatten the front out enough for my preference (not squished but just flat) since I like absolutely no VPL. Also, I think the leg opening was too big if I sat down on a lounge chair but I also know I have skinny legs. I would probably have needed a size 42 .... I remember the fabric being really nice and stretchy so probably going down a size would be better if you are borderline.
straight, married w/ kids.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm

speedorob86 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:42 am
website?
https://www.moschino.com/au/moschino/men/beachwear - This is their official website, it's pretty average, and I don't like any of the current swim designs on there.
You can pick up stuff from previous seasons on other sites for over 50% off those prices.

https://www.yoox.com/au/men/shoponline/ ... d&season=X
rmf wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 am
I think it depends on the fabric. The one suit I bought from them just hung loose on me. I ordered a 44 which they say is an extra small or 28' and I thought it was too big. I am normally a 30" in Poly suits and 28/30 in Lycra suits. The suit I had was ok in the back but front was too loose for my taste. The best I can describe it is that it didn't flatten the front out enough for my preference (not squished but just flat) since I like absolutely no VPL. Also, I think the leg opening was too big if I sat down on a lounge chair but I also know I have skinny legs. I would probably have needed a size 42 .... I remember the fabric being really nice and stretchy so probably going down a size would be better if you are borderline.
Thanks rmf, that's helpful.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:38 am

ooo I LOVE this one!! https://www.yoox.com/au/47207639GR/item ... &sizeName=

it's a bit too pricey for me though. I actually have been wanting to own a real high-end designer's speedos but the one I've been having my eye on is Versace. they have this one simple speedo that I like but again too expensive and I can't justify it. maybe when I have extra money.

but to get back on topic, I'm not really sure about sizing although I like the prints judging from the picture it doesn't look like the cut is flattering. sides are too wide and it's not low-rise. so idk :/

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:13 am

swimsharkau wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm
speedorob86 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:42 am
website?
https://www.moschino.com/au/moschino/men/beachwear - This is their official website, it's pretty average, and I don't like any of the current swim designs on there.
You can pick up stuff from previous seasons on other sites for over 50% off those prices.

Holy cow, their web site prices are steep.
Long time Speedo® lover