G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Sales for July 4th

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

Speedo Sales for July 4th

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:13 pm

Speedo.com has a site wide sale of 25% off your order.

Kohl's and Macy's both have Speedo solars on sale but limited in color/size choices.

FYI, everyone. If you're in the market for a solar, you can get them for cheap right now!!!

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Re: Speedo Sales for July 4th

Post by losingandbuilding » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Thanks for the heads-up!
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:04 pm

I just got 3 new solars from Macys a couple of weeks go for 50%. The only color I could not get in a size 30 was the green/ blue striped. I would have gotten one of those.

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:01 am

Ok.. So I wasn't going to post about this since I always do and don't want to sound like I'm always shopping... but you have to understand that we are a family of swimmers and we plow through suits like I do snow each season (that second part is a joke because I live in the upper Midwest)...

TYR has 30% off which is really good. The last time they had this discount was Black Friday. I bought several suits for the family this past weekend mainly because they had my kids swim team's suit color on sale at 1/2 of what I paid ~ literally in April right before Swim Team started... Doesn't that always happen? (I bought the next size up for them). I skipped buying for myself because last time I did a grab bag and I landed with a Fuchsia suit. Personally, I just can't get over the color ... it's going up on eBay... And, TYR briefs are 7cm anything above size 28.

Arena has a pretty good sale on their "outlet" suits if you can find your size. They have some wild colors but again some really good prices. I bought my son a backup suit for $13 which is normally $33. Again, pretty decent deal if they have your size.

Jaked USA has some of their suits 1/2 price too. They are known for their technical suits and were big with the controversy of when the full body suits were banned at the Olympics. I haven't worn any of their briefs so but I did order a pair and have been dealing with missed sizes. Can't speak for them yet.

I know a few of you have been looking for the Speedo Solars. Dicks Sporting Goods as a few select sizes on sale for $21. Swimoutlet has 25% off Speedo brand. You might be able to pick up a Solar on their site for cheap. Not sure if the code works for sale items at Swimoutet.

Some side emails that I got... WAPO is having 20%, Aronik is having 40% (BEEFREE40) which ends today)
straight, married w/ kids.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:28 am

rmf wrote:Ok.. So I wasn't going to post about this since I always do and don't want to sound like I'm always shopping... but you have to understand that we are a family of swimmers and we plow through suits like I do snow each season (that second part is a joke because I live in the upper Midwest)...

TYR has 30% off which is really good. The last time they had this discount was Black Friday. I bought several suits for the family this past weekend mainly because they had my kids swim team's suit color on sale at 1/2 of what I paid ~ literally in April right before Swim Team started... Doesn't that always happen? (I bought the next size up for them). I skipped buying for myself because last time I did a grab bag and I landed with a Fuchsia suit. Personally, I just can't get over the color ... it's going up on eBay... And, TYR briefs are 7cm anything above size 28.

Arena has a pretty good sale on their "outlet" suits if you can find your size. They have some wild colors but again some really good prices. I bought my son a backup suit for $13 which is normally $33. Again, pretty decent deal if they have your size.

Jaked USA has some of their suits 1/2 price too. They are known for their technical suits and were big with the controversy of when the full body suits were banned at the Olympics. I haven't worn any of their briefs so but I did order a pair and have been dealing with missed sizes. Can't speak for them yet.

I know a few of you have been looking for the Speedo Solars. Dicks Sporting Goods as a few select sizes on sale for $21. Swimoutlet has 25% off Speedo brand. You might be able to pick up a Solar on their site for cheap. Not sure if the code works for sale items at Swimoutet.

Some side emails that I got... WAPO is having 20%, Aronik is having 40% (BEEFREE40) which ends today)
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan