G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Slurgers Swimsuit Purchase Problem..Won't refund purchase

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedorob86

Re: Slurgers Swimsuit Purchase Problem..Won't refund purchase

Post by speedorob86 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:23 am

Sluggers wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:34 pm
Shame you're in Canada, Rob!!
Hahaha. Ya.

Feel free to send me any of those suits ;)

villageguy
United States of America

Post by villageguy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Another issue purchasing ....DHL apparently don't have any tracking info for swimsuits shipped on a specific date!
Not Sluggers problem but hope they locate all the shipments from that day.

Sluggers
Australia

Post by Sluggers » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:10 pm

villageguy wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:19 pm
Another issue purchasing ....DHL apparently don't have any tracking info for swimsuits shipped on a specific date!
Not Sluggers problem but hope they locate all the shipments from that day.
I know, right!

They're all turning up now. DHL narrowed it down to 8 shipments all purchased on the same day. Apparently the shipping software we used sent the information over and printed the mailing labels but the manifest didn't make it through. So everything arrived - it just wasn't tracked until they manually found the problem.

DHL are pretty good. We have used them for about 18 months now and they've actually never lost one. :)

AB21
Canada

Post by AB21 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:42 am

speedorob86 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:29 pm
These two. Deetes. Feel and fit amazing....and a little loose like an Aussiebum loose.
How tall are you rob? I wanted to try the deetes but the 7cm sides have put me off as I’m only 5’7”.