G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

My new Aussiebum, Arigreben and Sporti

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoUSA

Re: My new Aussiebum, Arigreben and Sporti

Post by SpeedoUSA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:42 pm

BJE wrote:In several of those pictures the waistbands are only about one inch above the base of my penis so if I didn’t shave it would be a hairy mess.
BJE, I still favor the Agri’s on you if your asking...
Maybe pull up abit in the back?
Any side views..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:46 pm

I use an epilator to remove the hair from my penis and balls. I keep that area hair free for “other” reasons.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

SpeedoUSA wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:42 pm
BJE wrote:In several of those pictures the waistbands are only about one inch above the base of my penis so if I didn’t shave it would be a hairy mess.
Any side views..?

It’s not the crack that concerns me. It’s my buttcheeks showing that I don’t like.
Here’s a somewhat side view.
Attachments
9CE1B903-CC61-4088-AA4F-3FE2EFCDD653.jpeg
9CE1B903-CC61-4088-AA4F-3FE2EFCDD653.jpeg (91.45 KiB) Viewed 3620 times

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:58 pm

I ordered a large and extra large in the Arigrenben to see if either fit. They are only $2.39 +$4.99 shipping on Amazon. They come from China but considering that someone must be making a profit at $2.39. Imagine the profit margin on $30-$60 suits.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:07 pm

BJE wrote:I ordered a large and extra large in the Arigrenben to see if either fit. They are only $2.39 +$4.99 shipping on Amazon. They come from China but considering that someone must be making a profit at $2.39. Imagine the profit margin on $30-$60 suits.
Worth a look...

Str8 Speedo fan

Albcn
Spain

Post by Albcn » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:44 am

BJE wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm
SpeedoUSA wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:42 pm
Any side views..?

It’s not the crack that concerns me. It’s my buttcheeks showing that I don’t like.
Here’s a somewhat side view.
I like very much the Ari's style, I use to show crack when I wear Marcuse but I don't like at all the brand at the front...Wish there would be an option without brand...I would purchase it.