G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Post Reply
User avatar
Slinger
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:48 pm
Canada

aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by Slinger » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 pm

There black friday sale this year is for the whole site. Sale ends in 92 hours from the time of this post. I would get your orders in now before all there inventory sells out. There pretty well known for selling out quickly. I'm putting in an order soon to make sure I get the things I want.

https://www.aussiebum.com/

User avatar
Mazda3mps
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Australia

aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am

Highly recommend the breaker swim briefs

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Mazda3mps on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sandford50
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:07 am
Location: Bristol, UK
Great Britain

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by sandford50 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Ordered, my first pair. Let’s see what they’re like!

User avatar
speedoluv
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:31 am
Singapore

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by speedoluv » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:09 am

Cool, I intend to buy one pair to try!
Mazda3mps wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am
Highly recommend the breaker swim briefs

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Mazda3mps
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Australia

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:49 am

speedoluv wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:09 am
Cool, I intend to buy one pair to try!
Mazda3mps wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am
Highly recommend the breaker swim briefs

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
u definitely should! its stretchy and feels expensive

SEASPEEDO
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 am
Location: Seattle, WA
United States of America

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by SEASPEEDO » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Mazda, how’s the sizing? I normally wear a 32, but I’ve lost some weight and now most of my 32 pants can be slid right off. I’ve got a 30 pant that fits, but a little tight. Do you think a small (30-31) might be Or go to a medium?
I’m looking at these and the WJ Storm
Thanks!

User avatar
Mazda3mps
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Australia

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 pm

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Mazda, how’s the sizing? I normally wear a 32, but I’ve lost some weight and now most of my 32 pants can be slid right off. I’ve got a 30 pant that fits, but a little tight. Do you think a small (30-31) might be Or go to a medium?
I’m looking at these and the WJ Storm
Thanks!
im a 32 pants.. and i wear a small as i prefer a snug fit..

WJ Storm is quite tight, would go for a medium...
Breaker definitely a small as they are quite stretchy

SEASPEEDO
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 am
Location: Seattle, WA
United States of America

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:31 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 pm
SEASPEEDO wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Mazda, how’s the sizing? I normally wear a 32, but I’ve lost some weight and now most of my 32 pants can be slid right off. I’ve got a 30 pant that fits, but a little tight. Do you think a small (30-31) might be Or go to a medium?
I’m looking at these and the WJ Storm
Thanks!
im a 32 pants.. and i wear a small as i prefer a snug fit..

WJ Storm is quite tight, would go for a medium...
Breaker definitely a small as they are quite stretchy
Thanks Mazda!

User avatar
Mazda3mps
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Australia

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:25 pm

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:31 am
Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 pm
SEASPEEDO wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Mazda, how’s the sizing? I normally wear a 32, but I’ve lost some weight and now most of my 32 pants can be slid right off. I’ve got a 30 pant that fits, but a little tight. Do you think a small (30-31) might be Or go to a medium?
I’m looking at these and the WJ Storm
Thanks!
im a 32 pants.. and i wear a small as i prefer a snug fit..

WJ Storm is quite tight, would go for a medium...
Breaker definitely a small as they are quite stretchy
Thanks Mazda!


Please let me know how you go when you have received your pair!! expecting photos ;)

SEASPEEDO
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 am
Location: Seattle, WA
United States of America

Re: aussieBum Black Friday Sale 50% EVERYTHING!!!

Post by SEASPEEDO » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:25 pm
SEASPEEDO wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:31 am
Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 pm


im a 32 pants.. and i wear a small as i prefer a snug fit..

WJ Storm is quite tight, would go for a medium...
Breaker definitely a small as they are quite stretchy
Thanks Mazda!


Please let me know how you go when you have received your pair!! expecting photos ;)
Mazda,

By the time I got to order them, the Breakers were sold out.... darn!

Post Reply