G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sauvage Briefs

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

tanodle5
United States of America

Sauvage Briefs

Post by tanodle5 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:45 pm

Due to a shipping error at swim outlet I have a bit of extra cash to spend at their website. I started surfing around to see if I could find something unique. I ran across Sauvage, which is a company based out of San Diego. Swim Outlet carries three of their brief designs: Americano, Freestyle, and Surf.

Anyone bought any of these, or other designs from the company? Comment on the quality, or differences between the different styles. The website doesn't have many picture so it's hard to get in impression of how they'd look!

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sauvage-am ... color=9824

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sauvage-fr ... color=9607

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sauvage-su ... mary+brand

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Sauvage Briefs

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:34 am

I have never heard of Sauvage swimwear before.
I like the navy and white pairs. If you get a pair let me know what they are like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:22 am

I like all of them, especially the blue/white and the white/black.
I haven’t bought any of them, but the brand has been around for years, for what it’s worth.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:36 am

I have an older Sauvage swim brief.

It has always fit well and is extremely comfortable.

It is certainly cut different than the racing suits as there is a little more of a pouch. But they are definitely comfortable for all day wear at the beach or pool.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:59 pm

I checked it out, but it's not available for shipment to Canada.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:55 am

I've collected two or three Sauvage swimsuits. Each has been above average quality.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:46 am

I have a couple of their short swim shorts, from before I moved on to briefs. The shorts are good quality, my wife liked them too. I can't speak for their briefs.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:24 pm

I would wear any of those three.Bet any of you guys would look hot in those.

Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:09 pm

I recently bought a pair of the Americano style size XL as the design looked really great. I'm about 6'2" and 215# and to my surprise this brief was too large for me, like loose diapers. Never had that issue with briefs before, always wear size 36 or 38 depending on brand and like them comfortable but snug. And the reviews for Sauvage on SwimOutlet.com had mentioned the brand tended to run on the small size so I was doubly surprised. Anyway returned them w/o problem but haven't bothered with replacement...so that's my experience.