G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What’s your speedo recommendations? :)

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: What’s your speedo recommendations? [emoji3]

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:37 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:Aussiebum classic and loose - for me the fit works well and they're a great cut. The material never ever wears out but they can chaffe and the pool kills the colour in them. They are nylon so dont stretch a lot, so you have to get the right size. I hate the wonderjock type pouch ones, the regular ones are great.

Budgy Smuggler - I like the cut and patterns. The colour lasts forever, they survive well and last a long time before they stretch. The plain colours are a really comfy material, the sublimated patterns are not quite as comfy until they wear in a bit and then they're fine.

Both great Aussie companies who manufacture in Sydney.
Thanks Sam
I personally love those two brands too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:26 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:12 pm
BJE wrote:My recommendations besides what I posted earlier would be Slugger Racerbacks and Sporti Euros. Another one that I like I’d the Arigreben suits that I’ve posted pictures of from Amazon but be warned that they run really small. Normally I wear a medium, Sluggers Racerbacks I wear small but the Arigreben is extra large.
I need to reattempt sluggers. What size r u in other brands?

I’ll probably be Xs in sluggers?

When I first ordered them I ordered a deetee, classic and Racerback each in small and medium. The only thing that fit was the small racerback. Everything else was too big. I wear size 32 pants and usually medium speedos. Sometimes small. I have a smaller butt so if you have a big butt the classics or DeeTees may fit you better than the Racerback. For me even the small classic and deetees were baggy and gapping around the leg opening but then again I have smaller legs. If I ordered a classic or deetee I’d try an xs but I don’t know how they’d fit. They have a good return policy so order a few and return what doesn’t fit.

phltanner
Bermuda

Re: What’s your speedo recommendations? :)

Post by phltanner » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:50 am

Aussiebums definitely my fave - either classic (eleastic waistband) or loose, & for us less-endowed than Sam, the Wonderjocks, that I wear all the time.

One order just arrived: a new recreation of the former "Marouba" 1.5" WJ: "Red", red & still w/ blue/white side trim. This S is cut a little smaller than my other smalls. Getting kinda hard in it right now!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:02 pm

BJE wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:26 am
Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:12 pm
BJE wrote:My recommendations besides what I posted earlier would be Slugger Racerbacks and Sporti Euros. Another one that I like I’d the Arigreben suits that I’ve posted pictures of from Amazon but be warned that they run really small. Normally I wear a medium, Sluggers Racerbacks I wear small but the Arigreben is extra large.
I need to reattempt sluggers. What size r u in other brands?

I’ll probably be Xs in sluggers?

When I first ordered them I ordered a deetee, classic and Racerback each in small and medium. The only thing that fit was the small racerback. Everything else was too big. I wear size 32 pants and usually medium speedos. Sometimes small. I have a smaller butt so if you have a big butt the classics or DeeTees may fit you better than the Racerback. For me even the small classic and deetees were baggy and gapping around the leg opening but then again I have smaller legs. If I ordered a classic or deetee I’d try an xs but I don’t know how they’d fit. They have a good return policy so order a few and return what doesn’t fit.

ive tried XS and S in Racerback and XS in deetees before. i think XS was closest to my fit but it was tight up front. all the others were baggy at the back

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:04 pm

phltanner wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:50 am
Aussiebums definitely my fave - either classic (eleastic waistband) or loose, & for us less-endowed than Sam, the Wonderjocks, that I wear all the time.

One order just arrived: a new recreation of the former "Marouba" 1.5" WJ: "Red", red & still w/ blue/white side trim. This S is cut a little smaller than my other smalls. Getting kinda hard in it right now!
im gonna some more AB.. which one is the new marouba 1.5? i loved that one!!
i also considering the dark green classic 1.5 or the deep red.. thoughts?

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:39 pm

phltanner wrote:
Getting kinda hard in it right now!
Aren’t penises wonderful! I never get tired of mine.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:57 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:04 pm
phltanner wrote:
One Aussiebums order just arrived: a new recreation of the former "Marouba" 1.5" WJ: "Red", red & still w/ blue/white side trim. This S is cut a little smaller than my other smalls. Getting kinda hard in it right now!
Unfortunately, that "new" 1.5 WJ loose Red is gone, as are ALL the loose WJ's! And they discontinued the Classic WJ's a couplel of years ago. However, as consolation they added neon yellow & orange in 1.5 Classics.

I'd suggest the 1.5 Classic Royal blue (great color), Ice blue or Red. have fun!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:06 am

phltanner wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:57 pm
Mazda3mps wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:04 pm
phltanner wrote:
One Aussiebums order just arrived: a new recreation of the former "Marouba" 1.5" WJ: "Red", red & still w/ blue/white side trim. This S is cut a little smaller than my other smalls. Getting kinda hard in it right now!
Unfortunately, that "new" 1.5 WJ loose Red is gone, as are ALL the loose WJ's! And they discontinued the Classic WJ's a couplel of years ago. However, as consolation they added neon yellow & orange in 1.5 Classics.

I'd suggest the 1.5 Classic Royal blue (great color), Ice blue or Red. have fun!

yeh they are slowly getting rid of the wj..but the new ones have a differnet contour pouch at the front

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Which ones do you mean? The only ones with any sort of pouch that I see are the Swish with a center seam.

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 pm

Keep meaning to order some of these: https://www.myoddballs.com/collections/swimmers
Made in the UK and IIRC they donate towards testicular cancer awareness, which is a laudable aim, some really colourful patterns there too (no connection to the company or ever purchased, well not yet anyway)

NorthShoreDad
Australia

Post by NorthShoreDad » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:58 pm

For pool and laps I like the AB Classic or Loose 2.5", lots of wriggle room, and feels silky and free in the pool. The 1.5" WJ pouch is too small and in danger of all hanging out. For the beach and body-surfing, the AB Handle-Bar trunks sit best of all. Tight across the backside, frames the hips, and the draw string pulls the tackle into a nice bulge. 8)
Last edited by NorthShoreDad on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:12 am

landoffrozensheep wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 pm
Keep meaning to order some of these: https://www.myoddballs.com/collections/swimmers
Made in the UK and IIRC they donate towards testicular cancer awareness, which is a laudable aim, some really colourful patterns there too (no connection to the company or ever purchased, well not yet anyway)
Wow, these look very nice! Great cut and paterns! I just don't like the big logo on the back though...

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:08 pm

Speedeau wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:12 am
landoffrozensheep wrote:
Wow, these look very nice! Great cut and paterns! I just don't like the big logo on the back though...
I know, not overly keen myself on it, but i suppose it raises awareness...albeit some might think instead that the wearer has unusual genitals

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:47 pm

I just got three new Gary Majdell ultra greek bikinis. I’ll show them when I get around to wearing them.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:25 am

phltanner wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:34 pm
Which ones do you mean? The only ones with any sort of pouch that I see are the Swish with a center seam.
the classics. the front pouch is differnet shape on the newer ones i found :)

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:26 am

landoffrozensheep wrote:
the designs are pretty nice