G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Bullseye Swimwear

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Bullseye
United States of America

Bullseye Swimwear

Post by Bullseye » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:28 am

Anyone ever purchased a pair from this company? Needless to say the name caught my eye. Wondering about sizing and durability.

https://www.ebay.com/sme/bullseyegear/S ... 7675.m3796

Thom
United States of America

Re: Bullseye Swimwear

Post by Thom » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Bullseye wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:28 am
Anyone ever purchased a pair from this company? Needless to say the name caught my eye. Wondering about sizing and durability.
Like the narrow sides.
Long time Speedo® lover

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:49 pm

You should get them... if only for the name.... BTW, not sure if I've seen you posting for a while....good to see you posting again!!

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:55 am

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:49 pm
You should get them... if only for the name.... BTW, not sure if I've seen you posting for a while....good to see you posting again!!
I was thinking the same thing, Sea, and I think I will. I’m always nervous about sizing, though. Especially with Asian products. By their sizing chart, I should get a small, but I am worried it will be too small. And thanks for the welcome back. It has been a while.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:17 pm

Bull, these would look great on you! A small would work better for your physique! Looking forward to seeing it on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

SpeedoUSA

Bullseye Swimwear

Post by SpeedoUSA » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:17 pm

Small Asian suits might run very small...
Last edited by SpeedoUSA on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Str8 Speedo fan

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Bullseye wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:55 am
SEASPEEDO wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:49 pm
I was thinking the same thing, Sea, and I think I will. I’m always nervous about sizing, though. Especially with Asian products. By their sizing chart, I should get a small, but I am worried it will be too small. And thanks for the welcome back. It has been a while.
I'm with you about sizing... a small seems like it would be too small... I got a "off brand" suit in Spain last fall and it was a "Small-Med" and it's on the small size... but a nice suit for cheap... only about $10...
Look forward to seeing a pic of your new Bullseye suit!