G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aussiebum Easter sale

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

devildog
Netherlands

Re: Aussiebum Easter sale

Post by devildog » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:51 am

There are sales throughout the year. Storewide I think a few times a year.
be comfortable

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 am

Got my Easter haul!

Unfortunately I have to say the wonderjock is a bit of a miss, though not because of the color or even the way the "pouch" is. It's more that the looseness of it is weird and makes me feel like I'm going to fall out of it. I can't pull the strings tight enough to get it snug around the waist. Which I guess is intentional. But it's odd. Kinda makes my package into a little ball. I def won't be able to swim in it, but maybe sunbathing.

The green classic 1.5 though looks great, and fits well as I knew it would since I already got the maroon. Seems like I can't go wrong with that one. Haven't had a chance to take any pics yet. Maybe later.

Also I guess I haven't figured out the sizing at Aussiebum yet cause the classics fit me in a large but the underwear I got in L is too big. Should have maybe sized down for both that and the Wonderjock. But no way to know ahead of time I suppose.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Tue May 14, 2019 10:40 am

I find AB sizing to be very inconsistent these days even staying in the same type of swimwear. I purchased 3 Classic 1.5’s during the sale. The green and purple fit pretty well but the maroon is really baggy and loose. All were size L but for some reason the maroon fits like an XL. For the $12 US paid it is not worth the time or hassle to return it. Unfortunately, there is no way to shrink nylon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue May 14, 2019 3:47 pm

agree... sometimes swim brief fits in small and undies dont.

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm

You can gift it
be comfortable

AussieSean

Post by AussieSean » Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 pm

SpeedoQuest wrote:I find AB sizing to be very inconsistent these days even staying in the same type of swimwear. I purchased 3 Classic 1.5’s during the sale. The green and purple fit pretty well but the maroon is really baggy and loose. All were size L but for some reason the maroon fits like an XL. For the $12 US paid it is not worth the time or hassle to return it. Unfortunately, there is no way to shrink nylon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate it when that happens!
If you have pictures of the ones that don't fit I might take them off your hands?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 pm

I may have spoken too soon re: the underwear. I got the jean print underwear in hopes that I could get away with wearing it as outerwear. Waist band is a little big but it elastic and the legs are tight enough that it may still work.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Mon May 20, 2019 5:25 am

Placed my order on April 20. Email notified was shipped on May 7.
I hope it gets here before Memorial Day Weekend.

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Mon May 20, 2019 12:54 pm

Not exactly a Speedo but I went for a walk today in my Aussiebum bodydenim underwear. Looks like really tight jeans but of course there's a nice bulge in front. While it might surprise some people there shouldn't be any legal issue. I ran into quite a few joggers and dog walkers on the trail.

AussieSean

Post by AussieSean » Mon May 20, 2019 2:23 pm

yamamay wrote:Not exactly a Speedo but I went for a walk today in my Aussiebum bodydenim underwear. Looks like really tight jeans but of course there's a nice bulge in front. While it might surprise some people there shouldn't be any legal issue. I ran into quite a few joggers and dog walkers on the trail.
This sounds like it needs pictures to accompany....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:45 pm

yamamay wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 am
Got my Easter haul!

Unfortunately I have to say the wonderjock is a bit of a miss, though not because of the color or even the way the "pouch" is. It's more that the looseness of it is weird and makes me feel like I'm going to fall out of it. I can't pull the strings tight enough to get it snug around the waist. Which I guess is intentional. But it's odd. Kinda makes my package into a little ball. I def won't be able to swim in it, but maybe sunbathing.
I feel you on the WJ - I ordered a loose 1.5 WJ and the WJ Storm. I find the 1.5 loose feels alright on the body, but doesn't look as good... just kind of sloppy with all that loose fabric. The WJ Storm is great, though. Tight fitting suit and the pouch does make everything look pretty good. I think 1.5 Loose WJ will be nice to wear on those days in summer when it's pushing towards 100 degrees.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Fri May 24, 2019 4:28 pm

:mrgreen: Yay!

Package arrived! Postmarked Germany!

It's like Christmas, cuz I don't remember what I ordered.

LOL.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun May 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Red^^Speedo wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:28 pm

LOL.
show us!

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:49 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:43 pm
Red^^Speedo wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:28 pm

LOL.
show us!
Wonderjock Storm swim, Wonderjock Patiot briefs and Classic 2 1/2" swim
Picture 177 - Copy.jpg
Picture 177 - Copy.jpg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 7659 times

8)

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 am

Aussiebum is having their half yearly sale now. Everything 50% off.

I'm grabbing some shorts and undies this time.
be comfortable

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:51 am

Hard to resist. I think I have enough speedos right now (everyone gasps)... but on the other hand... I need to replace my blue squarecuts. Maybe I'll buy a pair of handlebars.

NorthShoreDad
Australia

Post by NorthShoreDad » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:57 am

Just updating on the end of this older thread: Aussiebum has a 50% off discount across the entire range atm. The styles and sizes look to be the full range, not obselete or end-sizes. Let us know how you go.