G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

I'm Selling Some Suits

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

I'm Selling Some Suits

Post by Texas_swimmer » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:21 pm

Hi all. I have suits I bought that I never never wore or did not like the cut/size. I'm no longer a 30 in waist at least in polyester and looking to sell these.

The white and yellow n2n are nylon and spandex in small. I am asking $20 for each one of them. I never swam in them.

The blue Adidas is a size 30 polyester and I would like $25. I did swim in this one but doesn't fit comfortably anymore.

The Arena is too big for me but I like it. It's a size 34 and its nylon and elastane. I wore it once in the pool. I would like $35

The Red Aussiebum is a size small and its 100% nylon. I dont like how it fits on me. I want $15. I never swam in it, the price is low bc it's how much I dont like the front pouch.

The speedo colorblock suit is polyester mixture as well. I want $15. I never wore it in water. It's a 30 size in speedo sizing.

The black Nike water polo suit is polyester and I'd like $20. I never swam in it either. It a size 30 in Nike sizing.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b65dfc.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Life is too short to worry what other people think.

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Re: I'm Selling Some Suits

Post by Texas_swimmer » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:22 pm

Please bear in mind I've never sold anything online. I'll be looking into how to handle shipping and payment. Thank you

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:39 am

FYI: The white and yellow n2n suits have been sold.

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:24 am

Update

I am lowering the price for the Arena to $30 and the blue Adidas to $20

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Are you selling your suits only for American forum members? I want the Aussiebum one :(
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:16 am

Harsh1994 wrote:Are you selling your suits only for American forum members? I want the Aussiebum one :(
Yes sorry I should of mentioned that. Also I used venmo to handle the payment.