G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Do any of you have a brief from nabaiji?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Do any of you have a brief from nabaiji?

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 am

I just bought the cheap blue one and was wondering if maybe any of you own one. If so is it good?

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Do any of you have a brief from nabaiji?

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:15 pm

GermanSpeedoGuy wrote:I just bought the cheap blue one and was wondering if maybe any of you own one. If so is it good?
I think Scottiebum has bought something in that brand. Not sure it was Speedos or running tights. I personally have never bought that brand.
Keep us updated on how they feel and last.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:15 pm
GermanSpeedoGuy wrote:I just bought the cheap blue one and was wondering if maybe any of you own one. If so is it good?
I think Scottiebum has bought something in that brand. Not sure it was Speedos or running tights. I personally have never bought that brand.

I havent bought anything from them either. I'll post something here on wednesday, it It arrives. And after i went for a swim in them later on!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:37 am

Speedoaddict wrote:

Well remembered. They are fine, quite thick material without much stretch.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:28 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:37 am
Speedoaddict wrote:

Well remembered. They are fine, quite thick material without much stretch.
If I cna get a decent speedo for 7€ (including shipping wich was more expensive than the speedo itself) i am quite happy!

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:09 am

I bought one while in Barcelona last fall... only have worn it a few times... the sides are a little big, about 3 inches, but for the price (less than 10 Euros), I couldn't pass it up.... it was a nice looking suit.

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:02 am

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:09 am
I bought one while in Barcelona last fall... only have worn it a few times... the sides are a little big, about 3 inches, but for the price (less than 10 Euros), I couldn't pass it up.... it was a nice looking suit.
So the most suits I saw, even the ones from speedo, here in germany have about 3 inch sides (2.7inch). Are they so uncommon in america?

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 am

You can find 3 inch or smaller here in America.... I prefer about 2 or 2 1/2 inches.... Like the HOM mini... one of my favorite suits....

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:51 am

So mine came in the mail today and it looked and felt nice but it was a liitle bit to large for me so I returned it for a smaller one! I'll update you on the feel if I get one thats fitting correctly!