G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

One Nice Men's Fashion Low-Rise Swimming Briefs Pure Color Bikini Swimwear Beach Shorts

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

One Nice Men's Fashion Low-Rise Swimming Briefs Pure Color Bikini Swimwear Beach Shorts

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:41 am

I bought a pair of these because I liked the colors, and well ... $4.99 :mrgreen:

After reading about sizing, chose an XL ( I wear medium/34's in most swimwear) and it fits OK in relaxed fashion.

Help me out with the accessory. It comes with a soft foam cup and front pouch to hold it.

What's the purpose of the cup?
Modesty? No VPL?
Immodest, as in, bulge enhancement?
Personal safety device, for water polo or avoiding snags when climbing barnacle encrusted ladders out of salt water swim areas?
oneniceswimsuit.png
oneniceswimsuit.png (448.95 KiB) Viewed 4357 times
Attachments
swimcup.png
swimcup.png (305.65 KiB) Viewed 4357 times

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: One Nice Men's Fashion Low-Rise Swimming Briefs Pure Color Bikini Swimwear Beach Shorts

Post by MrMusik » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 am

I would assume it is there to smooth your man-bits and make them less obvious. Ergo, it is for modesty.

Personally, I'd be completely annoyed by it and not use it.

Rather, I'd probably use the pouch to put my man-bits in, to assist in holding them up and out, front and center.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: One Nice Men's Fashion Low-Rise Swimming Briefs Pure Color Bikini Swimwear Beach Shorts

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:46 am

I think it is used for modesty and to make the bulge bigger and smooth it out. I am with you MrMusk it would get on my nerves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:58 pm

I think it’s to give a smooth look without VPLs. However I’d prefer the VPLs over the fake padded genitals look. It would be more embarrassing for me to be seen wearing a padded cup than for people to notice whether or not I’m circumcised.

I had a suit with the pad but I never wore it.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:51 am

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, good Lord! I was Internet researching the devices and there are VPL-enhancing cups for sale.

Really? :lol: :lol:

Like, BJE suggested, wouldn't that be embarrassing in the lockerroom after swimming?

hawaiispeedo808

Post by hawaiispeedo808 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:59 am

It's mostly for modesty by smoothing out the outlines, but does enhance the bulge somewhat. I had a Bang swim brief with a similar set up. Found it uncomfortable and it made my bulge look REALLY huge, which I actually thought was unflattering.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:45 pm

The ES / Addicted brand(s) make several suits like this, for, as they say, "cold water moments". I have a couple but removed the inserts.

Andrew Christian also got into making underwear like this. They had inserts for pads for the pouch and for each cheek! I guess they thought, women do it with their appearances, why not men?
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 am

Here you go. I’d rather have my natural shape show than display a fake penis.
91611D33-EE79-400A-A826-B79577BFF955.jpeg
91611D33-EE79-400A-A826-B79577BFF955.jpeg (128.29 KiB) Viewed 4205 times

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:05 am

I think some male platform / springboard competition divers wear something like that inside their speedos to make for a very smooth but generic looking bulge.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy