G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Any Idea of the Brand?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

beachg0y
United States of America

Any Idea of the Brand?

Post by beachg0y » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:24 am

Hey, guys. I just saw this and am wondering about the brand of the awesome-looking swim green trunks on this page:

https://malesinmotion.blogspot.com/2016 ... 43fdf01355.

Anyone know?

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: Any Idea of the Brand?

Post by MrMusik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:56 pm

It looks a bit like a Joe Snyder Bulge Full Bikini, but they don't seem to offer it in that color.

I looked at a couple of the other offerings from Joe Snyder, but none of them are available in that particular green color. Maybe it is a Joe Snyder custom for the event?

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:11 pm

I'd say it's an N2n bikini. Joe Snyder usually has their little logo on the front.

Similar to this one;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/N2N-Bodywear-M ... 3166295648

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm

swimsharkau wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:11 pm
I'd say it's an N2n bikini. Joe Snyder usually has their little logo on the front.

Similar to this one;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/N2N-Bodywear-M ... 3166295648
Holy Cow. They want US$90 for this suit, and they've sold four of them!
Long time Speedo® lover

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Definitely is N2N. They just had a relaunch of the Maverick recently. They bring it out every so often so watch their website. It sure as hell won’t be $80! When I see N2N for that price on eBay, I just assume their “customizing” it and shipping it sealed in a ziplock. Gross imo but hey, everyone has their kinks I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)