G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Tan through swimwear

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Tan through swimwear

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Hey anyone any experience of tan-through swimwear? I've always dismissed the idea but I'm thinking wear a thong underneath a tan through suit to get thong tanlines even when I'm in a place where a thong wouldn't be "appropriate".
Real men wear Speedo's

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: Tan through swimwear

Post by MrMusik » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:39 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:07 pm
Hey anyone any experience of tan-through swimwear? I've always dismissed the idea but I'm thinking wear a thong underneath a tan through suit to get thong tanlines even when I'm in a place where a thong wouldn't be "appropriate".
While it seems like it would be a good idea, you can end up with some odd side effects.

The suit will have some level of SPF protection. This number is for the open fabric parts of the suits and does not include seams and elastics. The seams and elastics will be able to block the sun.

So, if your goal is an all over tan with no tan lines, you will need to shift the suit around a bit so the seams and elastics are over different parts of the skin. Plus, you will likely want to use a lower SPF under the suit, but be careful to not allow your skin which is not familiar with the sun to be burnt.

Honestly, it is enough of a pain in the ass, I would strip it off and just lay out in your thong if you want the thong tan lines. If someone says something, I guess that is their problem... unless thongs are explicitly not allowed.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:29 am

I had a pair years back. It was ok, although the fit wasn't so good and feel of the fabric was different.

Agreed with the thong … plus you get better exposure and more interesting tan lines!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:55 am

Its not really what you're after, but Aussiebum nylons are pretty thin, and this is the tan they give you. It still gives a clear speedo tan and a seam tan also but you dont end up as white assed as normal.
Attachments
P4082395.jpg
P4082395.jpg (285.98 KiB) Viewed 8398 times
Last edited by ...:::sam:::... on Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:28 am

Great tan line demo...wish you would remove your hand.

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:23 pm

I have some kiniki ones and while you feel the breeze through them, I've never had much luck with them (possibly as I'm not "endowed" well enough to stretch the material enoufh - I did ask them about an XS size but they declined the request)

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:30 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:55 am
Its not really what you're after, but Aussiebum nylons are pretty thin, and this is the tan they give you. It still gives a clear speedo tan and a seam tan also but you dont end up as white assed as normal.
Your tan looks like you were wearing a jock, Sam

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:44 am

speedolover wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:28 am
Great tan line demo...wish you would remove your hand.
My wang! :lol:
ChicagoDan wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:30 pm
Your tan looks like you were wearing a jock, Sam
It does hey! I'd never thought about that!

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:08 am

I used to have a tan through suit. The pattern had large leaves and branches on it. Those areas were definitely see through, so I never got up the nerve to wear it to a public pool or park. I wore it a few times in the back yard, and the tan effect was ok, but a couple spots on my butt had a leaf imprint.

MISwimmer

Post by MISwimmer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Sexy tan line Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:18 pm

Last edited by BJE on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:53 am

I have a few.
Nicely made, modest enough and dry very fast when out of the water in the boat or at the beach.

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:48 pm

I have worn Cooltan speedos and square cuts for years. Never really looked at the actual tan lines I was getting as I often don't wear anything when in the pool or at the back of our house. But these are great to wear when gardening in the front of the house as I don't think my neighbours would appreciate my naked butt out on the street!

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:17 am

I too have a Kiniki tan-through brief. It's not the most comfortable or the most flattering fit, and worst of all, I don't you get much of a tan through it! I cut out the front liner and like it a bit more. It's kinda see-through but as mentioned above, the pattern makes sure you can't tell. It might be fun to wear a glans ring with it because the metal will show through and draw the eye.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Oh God, Sam. Your picture really turns me on! I won't need any cream in my coffee today! :lol:

On a more serious note, this particular Aussiebum tan does look like you've been wearing a jockstrap and not a speedo. Your naked body still looks incredibly sexy, though. 8)

dadbear
United States of America

Post by dadbear » Sat May 02, 2020 7:58 am

That's one sweet tanline on a sweet bod! Whew!

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat May 02, 2020 8:49 pm

dadbear wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:58 am
That's one sweet tanline on a sweet bod! Whew!
Hey thanks Dadbear!