G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Post Reply
User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi, my best friend turns 30 in September and as it will be a very special date, I'm already thinking about the possible gifts to give him. I want to give him a pair of jockstraps and something more expensive (maybe the last Just Dance, because he loves that video game). But I was also thinking about giving him a pair of speedos. I know he doesn't wear them (ak usually saw him with a T-shirt and shorts when we were at the beach), but it would be a great opportunity for him to be more body conscious because he has a body that would look great in speedos. Obviously I'd have to give him Black or navy blue ones with larger sides, or square-cut ones like League by Aussiebum. Do you think it would be a great idea?
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

ReservedEnthusiast
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:56 pm
Location: Italy
Italy

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:28 am

I think it depends on what kind of guy he is and what type of friendship you have. If he’s the kind of guy who’s open to trying new things, or the kind of guy who’s never tried ANYTHING before and has a hidden sense of adventure, and if your friendship is really close and open, then I say go for it. :) But if he’s really uptight like I used to be, maybe not. I’ve had a couple friends where I tried to open them up to the idea but we weren’t close enough that I could really push for it because we were more mutual friends with someone else. But if he’s your best friend, then no problem.

And unless he’s gay, I’d probably start with one of the more traditional brands instead of aussieBum. Like Speedo, Adidas, Tyr, Turbo, Q Swim, etc. (I say this because aussieBums are much less about function and much more about being sexy and not all straight guys will be into that. I’m NOT saying this because aussieBum is explicitly gay because they’re not.) Whether you start with trunks or go straight to a brief is up to you.

User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:28 am

ReservedEnthusiast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:28 am
I think it depends on what kind of guy he is and what type of friendship you have. If he’s the kind of guy who’s open to trying new things, or the kind of guy who’s never tried ANYTHING before and has a hidden sense of adventure, and if your friendship is really close and open, then I say go for it. :) But if he’s really uptight like I used to be, maybe not. I’ve had a couple friends where I tried to open them up to the idea but we weren’t close enough that I could really push for it because we were more mutual friends with someone else. But if he’s your best friend, then no problem.

And unless he’s gay, I’d probably start with one of the more traditional brands instead of aussieBum. Like Speedo, Adidas, Tyr, Turbo, Q Swim, etc. (I say this because aussieBums are much less about function and much more about being sexy and not all straight guys will be into that. I’m NOT saying this because aussieBum is explicitly gay because they’re not.) Whether you start with trunks or go straight to a brief is up to you.
I'm talking about my gay best friend. I also have straight best friends but obviously I wouldn't give them speedos as gifts because they would throw that to my face. I was thinking about a lot of brands, specially Speedo, Arena, Adidas and AussieBum (in this last case, they would be square cut). Maybe I'll buy them in June or July. First I would like to insinuate I want to lend him speedos when we go to the beach. That would be a crucial test to know if a speedo can be a great gift or not.

I will be posting the possible speedos to give to my friend soon.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

packedspeedo
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 pm
United States of America

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:38 pm

Find a square cut suit that has the number 30 on it somewhere. And get a "real" gift also.

User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:55 pm

packedspeedo wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:38 pm
Find a square cut suit that has the number 30 on it somewhere. And get a "real" gift also.
A square cut suit with the number 30... Difficult to find but I will search for it.

But I just remembered that the last times we went to the beach he didn't take off his T-shirt and he only bronzed his arms. If we go to the beach soon and he takes off his T-shirt, I would give him the suit. Otherwise, it would be a waste of money and I should look for another type of gift.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

blueflinch
Posts: 1858
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by blueflinch » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Harsh1994 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm
Hi, my best friend turns 30 in September and as it will be a very special date, I'm already thinking about the possible gifts to give him. I want to give him a pair of jockstraps and something more expensive (maybe the last Just Dance, because he loves that video game). But I was also thinking about giving him a pair of speedos. I know he doesn't wear them (ak usually saw him with a T-shirt and shorts when we were at the beach), but it would be a great opportunity for him to be more body conscious because he has a body that would look great in speedos. Obviously I'd have to give him Black or navy blue ones with larger sides, or square-cut ones like League by Aussiebum. Do you think it would be a great idea?
Harsh, I honestly don't think it's a good idea to buy a man speedos - not in your conservative culture - unless you're sure he 100% loves speedos. Unless of course they're a joke gift. Would he understand the joke? :roll:

Are you sure you don't have sexual/romantic feelings for this dude? Are you nursing a little crush maybe? I don't think you should give him sexy presents - he might not understand or appreciate them. If he's gay and wears sexy underwear/speedos all the time, that's a different matter. But I don't think you can persuade a non speedo-lover to love speedos just because you buy him a pair or he has a hot body.

I'm worried you might be confusing what you'd like with what he'd like. Buy him a present, by all means, but get him something he'll like. Maybe you can get him a T-shirt or a voucher to a clothing store? That might be a more sensitive option, you know?

All gay guys sometimes have crushes on hot straight male friends, but leave the clothes shopping to his missus! You don't want to humiliate yourself, pining after someone unavailable. I know. I've been there and done that and wish someone had even insight to tell me to not waste my time! The ending was very painful - for me, not for him! :lol:

If he's your gay best friend, just ask him what brand speedos he'd like and go get them. I don't see why there would be any communication issues at all - not if you're genuinely close. Asking might ruin the surprise, but I think he'd appreciate being consulted, so you can get him something he actually likes. Gay fellas usually have a lot of really great opinions about style/taste, etc. :oops:

User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:35 pm

Reviving this thread, I still haven't bought any gift for my gay best friend and I have only less than 3 months left until he becomes 30. COVID-19 and quarantine lockdown made it worse, Peru had banned all passenger flights -exceptuating the humanitarian ones- and with the postal mail entering and leaving Peru only in passenger flights, postal service had to be suspended at all. Only cargo flights were operating during lockdown but they were almost entirely dedicated to medical implements and other types of things were presenting difficulties to reach the country. In mid-June, DHL resumed its service "CompraFácil" ("EasyBuy" if translated to English) which I had used last year to get a Q waterpolo brief in a larger size. With a laggy postal service functioning only half of their competences, my only viable option for now is the previously mentioned service offered by DHL, buying from USA to be sent to DHL installations in order to be brought to Peru.

Then, I started to look for speedos as a gift again. I stuck on the Speedo brand and its more conservative designs because I consider they are more appropriate as starters for a guy who doesn't wear speedos nor take off his shirt at the beach. I considered also Nike and Adidas but I also want to buy another speedo for me from the same seller to avoid parcel consolidation charges and the eBay sellers I was watching usually don't sell more than one or two brands at the same time. I discarded AussieBum for having to be brought from Australia, Q and Turbo for being too tight and flashy for my friend, and TYR because I don't like its fabrics. The other gift would be definitely a gift card from a local clothing store, so he could buy the things he'd want.

At the moment, the model I chose for my friend is this:
Image

I hadn't bought it yet because I'm waiting the bank sends my American Express Gold upgrade card home (I actually have a Green) in order to get a better price and shipping protection if it occurs anything bad to the parcels. What do you think of that speedo and the fabric type? It's an American model with PowerPLUS fabric and some comments say they run pretty small, my friend said me he was size 28 the last time I asked it (lending him shorts) so I would buy size 30.

The speedo would reach my friend with a handwritten note attached to it, in this style:
"Dear XXXXXXX,
Today's your 30th Birthday, it's a new stage in your human lifetime and I have two gifts for you whom should already be in your hands. The first is a gift card, it allows you to buy anything you like in the store mentioned in the card. The second gift is this, a Speedo swim brief. I know you don't wear this type of swimwear and you don't even take your shirt off when you pretend to bronze at the beach, so I had some doubts about giving it to you but finally I decided to take the risk. You don't have to put it soon or this summer, but you could do it when you feel really comfortable with your body and in the right moment or place, maybe you would want to wear it when you were in Brazil or the Caribbean. Wearing this type of swimwear is like coming out, a big step that can be done only taking care. Only a recommendation: store it in a dry place if possible, or it will mess up with the humidity. Maybe it's own packaging is the best place to store it.
You're one of my best friends around and with such an important age number coming to you, I felt like I had to give you a pair of significant gifts even when I don't use to give this type of gifts to any person. If you don't feel comfortable with this gift, you're free to do anything you want with it, even giving it as a gift to another person, I won't care. Whatever you decide about this gift, I want you to know that I made it fondly.
Again, I say you that you're one of my best friends and I love you so much. Thanks for being a great friend, a great guy, and a great support for me in difficult times.

Xoxo

Harsh"
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

SungueroPeru
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:11 am
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by SungueroPeru » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:58 am

Do you know when is our country opening their borders again? The situation is terrible here and it seems DHL has stopped its worldwide shipments to Peru.
I have heard the gov. is going to allow international flights in August.
I have called DHL for further info, but they didn't give me a accurate response.

Hope your doing well!
Harsh1994 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:35 pm
Reviving this thread, I still haven't bought any gift for my gay best friend and I have only less than 3 months left until he becomes 30. COVID-19 and quarantine lockdown made it worse, Peru had banned all passenger flights -exceptuating the humanitarian ones- and with the postal mail entering and leaving Peru only in passenger flights, postal service had to be suspended at all. Only cargo flights were operating during lockdown but they were almost entirely dedicated to medical implements and other types of things were presenting difficulties to reach the country. In mid-June, DHL resumed its service "CompraFácil" ("EasyBuy" if translated to English) which I had used last year to get a Q waterpolo brief in a larger size. With a laggy postal service functioning only half of their competences, my only viable option for now is the previously mentioned service offered by DHL, buying from USA to be sent to DHL installations in order to be brought to Peru.

Then, I started to look for speedos as a gift again. I stuck on the Speedo brand and its more conservative designs because I consider they are more appropriate as starters for a guy who doesn't wear speedos nor take off his shirt at the beach. I considered also Nike and Adidas but I also want to buy another speedo for me from the same seller to avoid parcel consolidation charges and the eBay sellers I was watching usually don't sell more than one or two brands at the same time. I discarded AussieBum for having to be brought from Australia, Q and Turbo for being too tight and flashy for my friend, and TYR because I don't like its fabrics. The other gift would be definitely a gift card from a local clothing store, so he could buy the things he'd want.

At the moment, the model I chose for my friend is this:
Image

I hadn't bought it yet because I'm waiting the bank sends my American Express Gold upgrade card home (I actually have a Green) in order to get a better price and shipping protection if it occurs anything bad to the parcels. What do you think of that speedo and the fabric type? It's an American model with PowerPLUS fabric and some comments say they run pretty small, my friend said me he was size 28 the last time I asked it (lending him shorts) so I would buy size 30.

The speedo would reach my friend with a handwritten note attached to it, in this style:
"Dear XXXXXXX,
Today's your 30th Birthday, it's a new stage in your human lifetime and I have two gifts for you whom should already be in your hands. The first is a gift card, it allows you to buy anything you like in the store mentioned in the card. The second gift is this, a Speedo swim brief. I know you don't wear this type of swimwear and you don't even take your shirt off when you pretend to bronze at the beach, so I had some doubts about giving it to you but finally I decided to take the risk. You don't have to put it soon or this summer, but you could do it when you feel really comfortable with your body and in the right moment or place, maybe you would want to wear it when you were in Brazil or the Caribbean. Wearing this type of swimwear is like coming out, a big step that can be done only taking care. Only a recommendation: store it in a dry place if possible, or it will mess up with the humidity. Maybe it's own packaging is the best place to store it.
You're one of my best friends around and with such an important age number coming to you, I felt like I had to give you a pair of significant gifts even when I don't use to give this type of gifts to any person. If you don't feel comfortable with this gift, you're free to do anything you want with it, even giving it as a gift to another person, I won't care. Whatever you decide about this gift, I want you to know that I made it fondly.
Again, I say you that you're one of my best friends and I love you so much. Thanks for being a great friend, a great guy, and a great support for me in difficult times.

Xoxo

Harsh"

User avatar
SpeedoUSA
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:37 am
Location: Mid West USA

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by SpeedoUSA » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:26 pm

I say go for it!!!
Worse case he’d say no thank you... get him a jock too!
Good luck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:05 pm

SungueroPeru wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:58 am
Do you know when is our country opening their borders again? The situation is terrible here and it seems DHL has stopped its worldwide shipments to Peru.
I have heard the gov. is going to allow international flights in August.
I have called DHL for further info, but they didn't give me a accurate response.

Hope your doing well!
I don't know when Peru is opening its borders again, but since DHL uses mostly cargo flights, I think the consolidated parcel (it includes the speedo for my friend, plus two more speedos for me, all from US different sellers) will reach my hands in late August at most without problems. DHL is, in fact, sending parcels to Peru, but the priority are still medical shipments, so any other parcels would be delayed. I'm using the DHL's Compra Fácil service due to Serpost not being able to receive any postal mail until they cleared all parcels they have pending to deliver.

I already bought the pair of speedos I showed to us in the previous pic. I thought of buying an all-black speedo for my friend but since I haven't found any decent model in sizes 28 or 30 in that color (pandemic affairs, I know you all understand), I decided to go straight for that black/blue model. Plus, my American Express Gold upgrade card is already in my hands and it provides me a better shopping protection if the parcels get lost or whatever.

These are the three pairs of speedos I bought:

Speedo PowerPLUS Sprint Splice Brief, Black/Blue, size 30 [from eBay, for my gay best friend]:
Image

Speedo Pro LT Racing Blends Brief, Blue/Green, size 28 [from eBay, for me]:
Image

Turbo Team USA Men's Olympic Water Polo Suit, size Medium (32) [from SwimOutlet, for me]:

Image
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

SungueroPeru
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:11 am
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by SungueroPeru » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:11 pm

The third one looks great. Turbo is my favourite brand.
I own two Turbo suits, one sunga style (skulls) and the other one brief style (with a T-rex design!)

I like the first two suits, but I'd prefer narrower sides. The colour patterns are great though,

I'll wait until August for good news.
I'll also buy other stuff (apart from speedos) from Europe. So sellers had explained me they aren't able to send anything to Peru, even by DHL.

Harsh1994 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:05 pm
SungueroPeru wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:58 am
Do you know when is our country opening their borders again? The situation is terrible here and it seems DHL has stopped its worldwide shipments to Peru.
I have heard the gov. is going to allow international flights in August.
I have called DHL for further info, but they didn't give me a accurate response.

Hope your doing well!
I don't know when Peru is opening its borders again, but since DHL uses mostly cargo flights, I think the consolidated parcel (it includes the speedo for my friend, plus two more speedos for me, all from US different sellers) will reach my hands in late August at most without problems. DHL is, in fact, sending parcels to Peru, but the priority are still medical shipments, so any other parcels would be delayed. I'm using the DHL's Compra Fácil service due to Serpost not being able to receive any postal mail until they cleared all parcels they have pending to deliver.

I already bought the pair of speedos I showed to us in the previous pic. I thought of buying an all-black speedo for my friend but since I haven't found any decent model in sizes 28 or 30 in that color (pandemic affairs, I know you all understand), I decided to go straight for that black/blue model. Plus, my American Express Gold upgrade card is already in my hands and it provides me a better shopping protection if the parcels get lost or whatever.

These are the three pairs of speedos I bought:

Speedo PowerPLUS Sprint Splice Brief, Black/Blue, size 30 [from eBay, for my gay best friend]:
Image

Speedo Pro LT Racing Blends Brief, Blue/Green, size 28 [from eBay, for me]:
Image

Turbo Team USA Men's Olympic Water Polo Suit, size Medium (32) [from SwimOutlet, for me]:

Image

User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:15 pm

SungueroPeru wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:11 pm
The third one looks great. Turbo is my favourite brand.
I own two Turbo suits, one sunga style (skulls) and the other one brief style (with a T-rex design!)

I like the first two suits, but I'd prefer narrower sides. The colour patterns are great though,

I'll wait until August for good news.
I'll also buy other stuff (apart from speedos) from Europe. So sellers had explained me they aren't able to send anything to Peru, even by DHL.
DHL gave me the three packages containing the swim briefs two weeks ago in the Javier Prado office. I already tried the two speedos for me and they fit me well, even when the blue/green Speedo looks small for a 28" (I should've ordered a 30"). The Turbo is 32" so it's a little baggy but fits fine and it's comfortable. (Ultimately I'm 30" in Turbo and 32" in Q)

Later this month is my gay best friend's 30th birthday. I have bought him a normal gift: a shaver. I'll give him only the shaver that day. I'll make him reach the speedo days later because I don't know what his reaction would be on a little, tight and sexy (and in Peru, mockable) swim cloth that he doesn't ever wear. I know I'm his only speedo-wearer friend and I want him to gain confidence in himself to wear one too when he thinks it's the most appropriate place and time.

Image
Image
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

SungueroPeru
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:11 am
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by SungueroPeru » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:44 am

i there! I hope your friend gains confidence soon, so he may use it at the beach or swimming pool, and join our league of speedo-wearers, or “sungueros“, as I prefer to calll us. 8)

I have never owned a Speedo-brand suit, but when I am not sure about the size I order a size smaller.
I like to wear my suits very tight fitting, so Turbo for me runs less than small. I am quite short by the way, only 1.60 m.

I hope you enjoy your new suits soon!







Harsh1994 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:15 pm
SungueroPeru wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:11 pm
The third one looks great. Turbo is my favourite brand.
I own two Turbo suits, one sunga style (skulls) and the other one brief style (with a T-rex design!)

I like the first two suits, but I'd prefer narrower sides. The colour patterns are great though,

I'll wait until August for good news.
I'll also buy other stuff (apart from speedos) from Europe. So sellers had explained me they aren't able to send anything to Peru, even by DHL.
DHL gave me the three packages containing the swim briefs two weeks ago in the Javier Prado office. I already tried the two speedos for me and they fit me well, even when the blue/green Speedo looks small for a 28" (I should've ordered a 30"). The Turbo is 32" so it's a little baggy but fits fine and it's comfortable. (Ultimately I'm 30" in Turbo and 32" in Q)

Later this month is my gay best friend's 30th birthday. I have bought him a normal gift: a shaver. I'll give him only the shaver that day. I'll make him reach the speedo days later because I don't know what his reaction would be on a little, tight and sexy (and in Peru, mockable) swim cloth that he doesn't ever wear. I know I'm his only speedo-wearer friend and I want him to gain confidence in himself to wear one too when he thinks it's the most appropriate place and time.

Image
Image

User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:11 am

Today's my gay best friend's 30th birthday. I will visit him to give his shaver, but the speedo will have to wait to be in his hands. However, I bought another plain black Speedo for me but I was thinking of giving it to my friend instead of the blue/black that I had already bought. It would occur mid-October.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

SungueroPeru
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:11 am
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by SungueroPeru » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:01 am

And so, did you finally give the black one to your friend?

What a pity that the situation makes it more difficult for us to visit the beaches this summer along the peruvian coast , right?
Harsh1994 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:11 am
Today's my gay best friend's 30th birthday. I will visit him to give his shaver, but the speedo will have to wait to be in his hands. However, I bought another plain black Speedo for me but I was thinking of giving it to my friend instead of the blue/black that I had already bought. It would occur mid-October.

User avatar
Mazda3mps
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Australia

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:22 pm

i would avoid speedo as a gift unless its something you brought up... but then if youre buying him jockstrap, then i guess speedo isntthat of a big deal?

User avatar
Harsh1994
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Peru

Re: Speedos as a gift for my best friend's 30th birthday

Post by Harsh1994 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:43 am

SungueroPeru wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:01 am
And so, did you finally give the black one to your friend?

What a pity that the situation makes it more difficult for us to visit the beaches this summer along the peruvian coast , right?
Harsh1994 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:11 am
Today's my gay best friend's 30th birthday. I will visit him to give his shaver, but the speedo will have to wait to be in his hands. However, I bought another plain black Speedo for me but I was thinking of giving it to my friend instead of the blue/black that I had already bought. It would occur mid-October.
I still haven't gave him the black speedo. I picked it up in my local Olva office yesterday (as part of a Tiendamia order). Plus I haven't seen my friend since I came here to Chiclayo because I'm living in a nearby town and I'm not going to downtown so frequently due to sanitary concerns. However, we are thinking of going out later this week and maybe I'll give him his speedo on that date. I have to prepare all my convincing speech in order to my speedo not being rejected :P

In other hand, the beach situation here in Peru is getting more and more difficult. Mayors don't have any idea other than full closing when they could delimit beaches, making a sole entry/exit per beach (something dangerous in a tsunami but necessary in a pandemic context), hire security guards and charge a small fee to beachgoers at least for the summer 2021. Here at home I have a pool but it's very small, about 2m x 2m because my mom designed it thinking only in my small nieces :lol: Last week I was in Colan and wore speedos at the beach but intending my family not to see me :mrgreen: people go without using masks (because it's a little difficult to wear in a beach and a lot of people consider it unnecessary when there are so few beachgoers around and a pure air environment) and Police pass in a van telling people to wear it due to being a sanitary norm today. Even my family consider me a 'sheep' only for complying with norms :roll:
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Post Reply