G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Tanga suits?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Tanga suits?

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:20 pm

Can anyone give me advice or suggestion on Tanga-style suits. I think the cut is really sexy - I love the narrow side and triangular front. Haven't seen them much in shops. Ideas, people? Any good brands?

muscleworship5

Re: Tanga suits?

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:09 am

blueflinch wrote:Can anyone give me advice or suggestion on Tanga-style suits. I think the cut is really sexy - I love the narrow side and triangular front. Haven't seen them much in shops. Ideas, people? Any good brands?
if you are in Uk try kiniki.co.uk they sell tanga style briefs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:36 am

muscleworship5 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:09 am
blueflinch wrote:Can anyone give me advice or suggestion on Tanga-style suits. I think the cut is really sexy - I love the narrow side and triangular front. Haven't seen them much in shops. Ideas, people? Any good brands?

Okay. Thanks, mate. Kiniki has some cool stuff. Unfortunately, I'm in Australia. :cry:

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:45 am

blueflinch wrote:
muscleworship5 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:09 am

Okay. Thanks, mate. Kiniki has some cool stuff. Unfortunately, I'm in Australia. :cry:
they offer worldwide shipping

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:55 am

muscleworship5 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:45 am
Any colours or patterns you'd recommend?

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:26 am

blueflinch wrote:
muscleworship5 wrote:
whichever you like

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 am

blueflinch wrote:
muscleworship5 wrote:
the peek-a-boo look sexy

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 am

Tanga's are awesome I bloody love them. Well made ones are even comfier than "Normal" high quality swim briefs. For me though it's the hip exposure, like blueflinch I love the narrow sides and the triangle ballsack.

Kiniki does some awazing gear, their strengths are thongs followed by low rise briefs imo. I don't think they do tanga's very well though. They do some great underear thongs that look tanga from the front like the Alex thong but their true tanga's with a back panel are a bit of a let down.

I've got two of their swim tanga's- cuba's I think. The waistband is too narrow to be comfy so it rubs and the ballsack is shaped with a dart rather than two panels joined together by a cockseam, so they don't sit right.

I'd reccomend you search internet shopping sites and just scroll through all their briefs. I've found that true tanga's often have other names and what some sites call tangas often turn out to be thongs, even if they don't have the ballsack/ waistband style. I think the Addicted Eurocut brief is awesome, I'm putting that in the Hot 365 thread for today. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=141596&p=269373#p269373. When I look at their site now they have some nice cammo tanga's and other prints which they call "Bikini".
I'd also rec the Ruffskin Nelson neoprene tanga. Looking at their site they do loads of tanga's including the Buck which has quick realise. Oh yes baby!
Real men wear Speedo's

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:59 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 am
Tanga's are awesome I bloody love them. Well made ones are even comfier than "Normal" high quality swim briefs. For me though it's the hip exposure, like blueflinch I love the narrow sides and the triangle ballsack.
Thanks, man. The Eurocrat is a beaut. I think I like Tanga because they look sexy and classy at the same time. It's just a great design, emphasises all the right parts of a man. :mrgreen:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:00 pm

muscleworship5 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 am
the peek-a-boo look sexy
Cool. Thanks. Noted. :P

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:35 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:20 pm
Can anyone give me advice or suggestion on Tanga-style suits. I think the cut is really sexy - I love the narrow side and triangular front. Haven't seen them much in shops. Ideas, people? Any good brands?
right there with you! I love sides and front as well!

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:39 pm

Sam wrote:
blueflinch wrote:
right there with you! I love sides and front as well!

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:43 am

blueflinch wrote:
Have a look at Clothes to pose, https://www.clothestopose.co.uk/mens-ta ... s-31-c.asp, I've got their tanga's in "Hot pink" and Exotic Green" which are both day-glo. They are really comfy but maybe on the large size. They straddle the boundery between swimwear and undies. They are nylon/lycra, lined but have a black wasteband like underwear and it has their branding on which I find a bit annoying. It is a decal/ transfer which came off easy on my green ones but is dead stubborn on my pink ones.
DSCF0301.JPG
DSCF0301.JPG (10.1 KiB) Viewed 5437 times
I'd also suggest looking out for a pair of Hom Ero briefs, they are discontiued now but often come up on ebay as NOS. They have a reverse tanga cut if that makes any sense, as the ballsack and arse panel go over the top of the waistband, not underneath. These are me in my "Dhere" Hom Ero's.
DSCF0300.JPG
DSCF0300.JPG (14.85 KiB) Viewed 5437 times
HOM DHERE.JPG
HOM DHERE.JPG (8.92 KiB) Viewed 5437 times
I've spent the week so far speedo'ing while working from home and wore these tanga's. More pictures are here on the thread for the Speedo lockdown challenge viewtopic.php?f=1&p=269463#p269463 and I'd urge as many guys as possible to join in. It's the best chance any of us will ever have to fuck our workplace dresscodes!
Real men wear Speedo's

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:43 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
blueflinch wrote:
Have a look at Clothes to pose, https://www.clothestopose.co.uk/mens-ta ... s-31-c.asp, I've got their tanga's in "Hot pink" and Exotic Green" which are both day-glo. They are really comfy but maybe on the large size. They straddle the boundery between swimwear and undies. They are nylon/lycra, lined but have a black wasteband like underwear and it has their branding on which I find a bit annoying. It is a decal/ transfer which came off easy on my green ones but is dead stubborn on my pink ones.
DSCF0301.JPG
I'd also suggest looking out for a pair of Hom Ero briefs, they are discontiued now but often come up on ebay as NOS. They have a reverse tanga cut if that makes any sense, as the ballsack and arse panel go over the top of the waistband, not underneath. These are me in my "Dhere" Hom Ero's.
DSCF0300.JPG
HOM DHERE.JPG
I've spent the week so far speedo'ing while working from home and wore these tanga's. More pictures are here on the thread for the Speedo lockdown challenge viewtopic.php?f=1&p=269463#p269463 and I'd urge as many guys as possible to join in. It's the best chance any of us will ever have to fuck our workplace dresscodes!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:13 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, NCB. Love the pink ones. They're very sexy and despite the colour don't look girly at all. Who knew pink could be a sexy and masculine look? Looking hot, mate, especially with your arms folded across your chest. :P