G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Q Swimwear has buy one, get one sale

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Q Swimwear has buy one, get one sale

Post by Red^^Speedo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am

https://qswimwear.com/

Very high quality competition suits: drag, classic and water polo styles.

rmf

Re: Q Swimwear has buy one, get one sale

Post by rmf » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:36 am

Can anyone give me an idea how these fit in comparison to Turbo's water polo suits? Do you think it is a direct 1 to 1? A medium Turbo is a 32 because it's double lined and made from a mix of Poly & PBT and little stretch. It seems like Q has a similar mix and double lined so I suspect the stretch is the same but I was more interested in the cut.

For Turbo suits, I tried both Small and Medium and I had to go with the Medium because the front was just too tight. BOGO seem like a good deal right now for Q so it's very tempting - even though I just picked up about 8 Arena suits this winter from their clearance sale...
straight, married w/ kids.

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:23 pm

rmf wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:36 am
Can anyone give me an idea how these fit in comparison to Turbo's water polo suits? Do you think it is a direct 1 to 1? A medium Turbo is a 32 because it's double lined and made from a mix of Poly & PBT and little stretch. It seems like Q has a similar mix and double lined so I suspect the stretch is the same but I was more interested in the cut.

For Turbo suits, I tried both Small and Medium and I had to go with the Medium because the front was just too tight. BOGO seem like a good deal right now for Q so it's very tempting - even though I just picked up about 8 Arena suits this winter from their clearance sale...
I don't know how swimming suits from Q fit in my body. I have only waterpolo suits from Q. The same model "Eye of the Barrel" in sizes 28 and 32, bought in different times. I also have two waterpolo suits from Turbo, sizes XS (28) and S (30). When I was size 28, the Turbo suit size 28 fitted me a little snug -like a 26- but the Q one did it like a 24. I suggest going at least one size bigger than your usual size.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:55 am

I ordered two q's - one water polo suit and one classic brief. Given the measurements on the site and the advice here, I went up to a 36 when I usually wear 34s. The polo suit fits pretty good at this size, but the classic brief is too big. I don't really like the fit, it doesn't give my butt much shape. Plenty of room up front, though. I feel a little square in the classic. Maybe it would have faired better down a size. I'll probably give the polo brief a swim though at some point. These are definitley inferior to the arena suits I got in their recent sale.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:16 am

yamamay wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:55 am
I ordered two q's - one water polo suit and one classic brief. Given the measurements on the site and the advice here, I went up to a 36 when I usually wear 34s. The polo suit fits pretty good at this size, but the classic brief is too big. I don't really like the fit, it doesn't give my butt much shape. Plenty of room up front, though. I feel a little square in the classic. Maybe it would have faired better down a size. I'll probably give the polo brief a swim though at some point. These are definitley inferior to the arena suits I got in their recent sale.
I bought a water polo. Went up two sizes and it was a little loose, but okay.

I just ordered another water polo going up just one size, so, we'll see.
Long time Speedo® lover

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:55 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am
https://qswimwear.com/

Very high quality competition suits: drag, classic and water polo styles.
Definetely some cool designs there. Does anyone know the side size on the waterpolo brief? They look skinny.

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:15 pm

sandford50 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:55 am
Definetely some cool designs there. Does anyone know the side size on the waterpolo brief? They look skinny.
I have a pair and they’re quite narrow, 1.5-2” or so I would say.

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Mon May 18, 2020 7:55 am

Can someone comment on the back coverage of the water polo suit? From the photos on their site in the fit style guide, it looks much smaller in the back than the regular brief. But again, someone commented the back of the regular brief might even be too big so...

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Mon May 18, 2020 10:34 pm

I have a pair of the water polo brief and it is “full coverage” still but sits very low indeed

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 pm

I'm thinking of buying 3; the prints are cool